Sportbike World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,052 Posts
i hope its covered and on tv here. it typically isn't.
 

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
Joined
·
6,322 Posts
what time and what channel ? maybe I'll have to sit on the couch for once and watch some TV:D

E.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,052 Posts
DreamRyder said:
what time and what channel ? maybe I'll have to sit on the couch for once and watch some TV:D

E.
hi, let me introduce myself. my friends call me Couch. :eyebrows:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,998 Posts
monkey said:
hi, let me introduce myself. my friends call me Couch. :eyebrows:
I would have gone with the line from the Cheech and Chong movie myself. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,052 Posts
LuckyStrike said:
I would have gone with the line from the Cheech and Chong movie myself. :D
which line and which movie? are you refering to "his name is RAAAAALPHHH"?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
187 Posts
Speed channel! Bike racing all day! Well almost

7:00 am Speed Racer The Secret Engine, Part 1
7:30 am Speed Racer The Secret Engine, Part 2
8:00 am Corbin's Ride On
8:30 am American Thunder V-Twin Expo
9:00 am FORMULA ONE QUALIFYING Australian Grand Prix
10:30 am Daytona Bike Week 2004 Supersport & Boxer Cup (LIVE)
1:30 pm AMA SUPERBIKE Daytona 200 (LIVE)
4:30 pm American Thunder Grand National Roadster Show
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,998 Posts
monkey said:
which line and which movie? are you refering to "his name is RAAAAALPHHH"?

Hmmm, that may take a while. It's the one where they were in Amsterdam I believe.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,052 Posts
i don't think i saw that one. :huh:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,727 Posts
...
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,052 Posts
LuckyStrike said:
Still Smokin :D
nope...didn't see it. i'll have to now.
 

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
Joined
·
6,322 Posts
I LUV CHEECH & CHONG :cool:

E.
never made it to the couch to watch TV.... :rolleyes:
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top