1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok here's the scoop after that 10 page thread on this. lol. :loser:

Mr. B's in Royal Oak

12:30pm.

Daytona 200 party...and before the races start we can get a quick meeting out of the way to vote on the nominations for officers we had at the last meeting.

Everyone Welcome. :)

We'll see if we can get the club treasurer to cough up a few bucks for a couple pizza's for members. Word? Word. :D

·
Registered
44 Posts
im coming.... hopfully its warm tomorrow... and rains friday so we can ride!!!!

pray to the oil and lube gods.!:topic:

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Good to know Chuck!
Redondo Beach! LA, We love it!
Santa Monica, We love it!
I hope you are bringing back pics!!!

You might not be aware, but the tv guide says the Daytona 200 starts at 1:30-4:30 on Sat.

The Superbikes follow at 4:30.

Just so you know!

·
Registered
475 Posts
Ok here's the scoop after that 10 page thread on this. lol. :loser:

Mr. B's in Royal Oak

11AM sharp.

Daytona 200 party...and before the races start we can get a quick meeting out of the way to vote on the nominations for officers we had at the last meeting.

Everyone Welcome. :)

We'll see if we can get the club treasurer to cough up a few bucks for a couple pizza's for members. Word? Word. :D

:thumbs2: :cheers:

·
Registered
966 Posts
You might not be aware, but the tv guide says the Daytona 200 starts at 1:30-4:30 on Sat.

The Superbikes follow at 4:30.

Just so you know!
Looks like the actual race starts at 2pm

Schedule from daytona speedway:

Saturday, March 8
9:30 a.m - 10 a.m. Warm-up AMA Superbike
10:10 a.m.-10:40 a.m. Warm-up AMA Formula Xtreme
11:15am Race AMA Superbike Opening Round (15 laps, 70k)
1:45pm Sighting Lap for the Daytona 200
2:00pm Race AMA Formula Xtreme 67th Daytona 200 (69 Laps)

Anybody riding to B's? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
woo hoo, i can post today. lol

ill be there sharply at 10:50 :D

and this time im not getting a parking ticket!!!
Maybe you and Chuck should keep an eye on each other. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

·
Registered
3,288 Posts
I'm soooooooooooo out.
Babysitting....

Weekends are pretty filled with events for me for the next few weeks or more.:(

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
ill be there with a big ars smile on me face. i got me some strange tonight woo hoo :D

yeah, im a lil drunk. lol

so leave me alone. and NO, before anyone asks, i dont have a pics or video. not yet anyways lol

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
ill be there with a big ars smile on me face. i got me some strange tonight woo hoo :D

yeah, im a lil drunk. lol

so leave me alone. and NO, before anyone asks, i dont have a pics or video. not yet anyways lol
Not as drunk as she probably was :loser:

Anyway, what's the latest meeting time, I want to make sure I don't miss it :hello:

·
Registered
732 Posts
Did Everyone See the Race Results?

I came into work and just for laughs I logged into the AMA site to see what happened to Duhamel.

Hayes was DQ'ed after the post race inspection for having a polished crankshaft (Pretty detailed post race inspection.). So he was knocked all the way back to 69th and the 2 Kawasaki's (Davies and Rapp) were awarded 1 and 2.

Duhamel was Black Flagged for switching bikes before the third lap. I guess the Crew Chief checked with the wrong race official prior to sending Duhamel back on the track. Too bad he rode 58 laps before some one brought him in.

What a bummer for Hayes though.

Regards,
Steve

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Yes, too bad about Hayes and his polished Crank!

I wonder how a rider would know that he was riding with a polished crankshaft? Maybe hand the crew chief, but it sucks to be Hayes then!

Onto MotoGP!
Rossi lost!
Those Yamahas SUCK!!!!! Rossi ended up being 5th! How crappy is that?

Casey Stoner won, by 2 seconds over Rossi's 5th place finish!

However, the race as cool, held under the lights at the new Qatar track! :thumbs2: :thumbs2:

And, as usual, the stupic commercials got in the way of the action! Alot took place during those idiot breaks! :finger::cussing;

1 - 20 of 37 Posts