Registered
3,052 Posts
oh, the memories....:cool:

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
slaintedan said:
Damn, I've never been more depressed... After I watched the video I looked out my window at a foot of snow. :( Rick, how about a cross country ride to San Diego and back??? ;)
I would, but I fear we might stay!!! Didn't that shit look SWEET???

·
Registered
460 Posts
IDK if you woudl want to live in CA its more fucked up then NY. but yea weather is usually prett good all year around. And a lot more poeple trying to kill you

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
We didn't get snow here, it rained ice:confused: :(

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Sorry to hear about the snow, and raining ice......eck........but it's still riding weather up here! We've been getting a day of rain, and then grey sky........but we can still ride. The hubby dropped off the Beemer this morning to have some really loud horns installed, and then took the 900 Monster test bike for a little jaunt. So, at least one of us got their dose of horsepower today:rolleyes:

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
It was 58 here today, slightly overcast... i rode 15 miles to class.

I know, I know :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:

Be gentle!

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
slaintedan said:
Jester,
Blow me, bastard! :twofinger I have to go scrape ice off my car......New York sucks this time of year. :(
Eh, I had to wipe bugs off my face shield. :laughing: :twofinger

·
Registered
85 Posts
Jester said:
It was 58 here today, slightly overcast... i rode 15 miles to class.

I know, I know :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:

Be gentle!
I'm coming to visit! ;)

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
ssR6cutie said:
I'm coming to visit! ;)
WHOA!!!! JESTER GOT HER HOOKED!!!!:eek:

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
ssR6cutie said:
What's not to love about him? He's funny as hell and he lives someplace warm.:)
Reel her in Jester! :)

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Yep, winter sucks.........got to ride this morning and the sun was totally blinding me. The air was cold and crisp and made your lungs scream a little, but the horsepower dose and a shot of a triple motor was all I needed to feel much better!:twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger

1 - 18 of 18 Posts