Sportbike World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Down here at Deals Gap. Day 1-respected The Dragon. It scared the piss out of me. Day 2- Tore The Dragon up and spit it out. Had some great kneedragging, great for me since I havn't dragged too many times in the past. Killboy.com took a picture of me dragging all through a turn, I will post it up when I get it. Here's my puck after one run of dragging knee. Ran into Wide Open Sportbikes down here. 3 people from my group went down, but no injuries just bruised egos. If you get the chance to take a trip here, it is a must do. More pics and video to come.

Attachments

·
Registered
237 Posts
looks sweet, might wanna think about changing the position of your pucks though, gonna wear through that side in a hurry...

·
Premium Member
4,823 Posts
Sweet pics Jane!!

Every time I've been down there, they always seem to get half of me...either my tail end or the front half. Maybe I should slow down a bit....LOL:twofinger

·
Registered
839 Posts
Nice photo Jane. I have been there 3 times. The last time I was there, I came around a blind hairpin turn and found a semi in my lane struggling to get around the corner. What a jerk. He was taking up most of my lane and only left about 3-4 feet of room by the edge of the road near the white line. I had to make some very qquick changes to my line and I escaped untouched. Fortunately, I was only taking the turn at about 60% of my capacity and was able to change my line without crashing.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts