Sportbike World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Doh!

So for the poor unfortunates that have mechanical difficulties, crash or get shot in the paddock in Round 5, it's end of the season for you cos Round 6 is tomorrow!!!

Excellent.

Well unless Blue Peter's going to be there with plenty of ...."Here's one we made earlier with a consenting adult and sticky back plastic", then may be its not such a good idea? Mind you nor was drinking Jaegermeister, but it was still...

(Ring....Ring...

Hello....yes...yes.... in Ice Cold Beer by 7:00pm.... yes no problem.

Click....

Check List:
1 x Adult Diaper
1 x 1st Aid Kit
1 x 1978 British Airways In Flight Sick bag
1 x Wad of S$50.....Oh but not enough for a take away!

Remove belt, phone, watch and all concealled DVD's.

Ok ready)

....FUN

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Yeah

lets have a bit of food that might help.

" Ok Andy lets go home" Fark orf i'm going on with Tug
Knob head !!:D
May the force be with you Luke:thumb:

·
Registered
406 Posts
Knob Head Indeed

Fat chick or Humphrey.

Difficult choice but in the end no sense prevailed.

Jabba the hut anyone? My fork is strong!

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Blue Catt said:
Boycie is a girl
I shared a room with him .... it's true ... he has no knob ... none at all ... honest ... hence the love of fat chicks .... when she asks politely if its 'in' .... he doesn't feel unadequate ... arf arf arf ...

And BP .... you can ferk offf ... the tummy sucking in excercises are going down a treat :D

·
Registered
406 Posts
Pah...utter nonsense!

Blue Catt said:
Boycie is a girl
There's more manly things down the front of my trousers than Legends had sensible decisions!

...Doh!...

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
or even

why don;t they get their thinking caps on and make each round a 1 race only affair....problem solved.

And as for your "lets race in the mornings to avoid the rain" :eek: saliva..... ya big girl ! Farkin get out there!

Any other armchair hasbeens fancy going up... i'm going to try and make it! See if i can get boycie to lie on the tank down the straight instead of parasailing:twofinger

1 - 9 of 9 Posts