Sportbike World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
crammer1977 said:
Does anyone have Adam at Roadrash's number, I need to get a trie on order for memorial day weekend. :eek: :twofinger :D
Dude, Roadrash closed last Saturday due to lack of business and such. He did have some tires left but I don't believe he is mounting anymore due to no insurance . You may have to go to his house. I don't have his home phone number.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Tea Bagger said:
Dude, Roadrash closed last Saturday due to lack of business and such. He did have some tires left but I don't believe he is mounting anymore due to no insurance . You may have to go to his house. I don't have his home phone number.

That sucks ass , will he go back to his old place??

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Tea Bagger said:
Say it ain't so......what the hell is up with that. Our best local source!!!!! I thought he was doing good, considering he upgraded to a bigger place and all.:(

·
Registered
511 Posts
nooooooooooooooooooooooooo :crying: I was planning on buying another tire and some brake pads for the scoot. I wonder if he has anything left so he's not holding to much debt.

Damn, I spent almost a grand with him this year and riding season just started.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Business had fallen off greatly over the last few weeks and his insurance was high. He may reopen somewhere eventually. Has of right now he has nothing lined up, or so I believe that is what he said.

You can thank all those who order stuff over the internet. This practice is killing the shops and the reason the dealerships don't stock shit. Eventually you will have to order everything and wait for it to ship.:crying:

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
damn, I bought something off him every time I went to his shop. I stopped by the run through the laurel highlands with crammer, amy, and chuck. It was pretty empty.

·
Registered
459 Posts
now you know what I am going thru. I dont know if I should keep my shop open or close it. I am so confuesed I dont know what to do.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts