Sportbike World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my bike yesturday...and boy oh boy do I love her! Shes so smooth and nice sounding...man...went to MSF course also and got 100% on written test...and now im waiting for riding session cause they had to cancel, cause the range wasnt finished..anywho...I cannot wait till it stops raining so I can get back on her...I will try and get some pics in a few days...

·
Registered
462 Posts
Don't be too proud about the written test. When my friend and I were taking it, the instructor left the room. So when we were done, we held our answer sheets one on top of the other to the light to compare answers. We saw at least two mismatching answers. Yet, we both still got 100% on the test.

What kinda bike is it? And yes, post up pics when you get a chance. A lot of these forum members are like little kids... they're more inclined to click on a post if it has that little paper-clip next to it, indicating some sort of media within :twofinger

edit: Ok... I just now, after clicking submit, saw under your avatar that you have a 2006 Kawasaki ZX6R 636 Tianium Silver. So, to revise the original question: Is this your first bike?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its my first NEW bike...I used to have a 93 ZX6R had pink and purple decals...that was the bomb, but she was fallin apart...sold her a year ago...

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Get yourself an alarm system for you new bike.

Or...

Cheapest way to make your bike unwanted by thieves.

Step 1: Take off plastic farings (except for tail faring and tank cover, see step 3)
Step 2: Zip tie your front headlights on the Front stay bar
Step 3: Add some green paratrooper rope on the back like its holding up the tail faring
Step 4: Slap on some stickers with the words "I'm a sexy beast!" and/or "I'm naked" (use "get-r-done" if you live in the south)
Step 5: Your bike is now safe, enjoy

Your bike should look something like this. (note: RR in pic does not have tail section on and does not reflect the current condition of the bike. Its in pieces in a box)

·
Registered
980 Posts
Dude I went riding with this pimp ass kid. His bike was like 100 different early 90's cbrs. It looked kinda funny and he carries a bag of zip ties around with him. Has a d & d exaust to top it off. He is really a pretty good rider I just love the fact that he put he basically built his bike from a bunch of other garbage ones.

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
zip ties is the duct tape for bikes. Wheelie proof and wind resistant of over 100+ mph. The RR and F2 in the pic above, the headlights were zip tied right on the front stay bar and held their own.

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
I agree Zip ties rule. Its almost like crying out "Medic!" on the battlefield.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts