Sportbike World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What the hell is going on with the weather???.I`ve never known us to get snow in March,its B.S.Luckily I don`t have my bike insured for the season yet.If this weather keeps up,I`ll have to trade my bike in for a `sled!!!..........ken.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I know the weather here sucks too, I cant belive it's going ot be in the 80's. :twofinger
the weather will soon be nice enough to goo riding there. :twofinger

·
Registered
609 Posts
auger said:
.....If this weather keeps up,I`ll have to trade my bike in for a `sled!!!..........ken.
The surest way to ensure no snow is to buy a sled....trust me.
In the 2 years I've had mine the largest accumulation we've had is 10 cm. Not quit enough. Sold my sled 2 weeks ago to buy new bike AND IT SNOWED FOR THE NEXT 2 WEEKS......S.O.B.

Currently Alta is having coldest March in 120 years. The way it's going I figure floods in April, toronados in May, drought in June, dust storms in July, forest fires in Aug., earthquakes in Sept ., and snow in Oct..

Pessimist?? I don't think so, others figure it'll be worse:rolleyes: .

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Hey Scrapy, go blow! :twofinger :D

Auger, we aren't getting snow down here anymore, but the cold rains won't stop. If I didn't love Washington so much I'd move my butt back to Cali. So much for the *early Spring* we were expecting. :(

·
Registered
623 Posts
What are you guys talking about? :confused There's beauitful blue skies outside where I am! :p:D:D
Seriously I think the weather is a little behind the months this year. Over here summer is meant to start in December, but it didn't set in until February :( So I'm hoping that it'll last a little longer this year! :)

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Blackbird said:
What are you guys talking about? :confused There's beauitful blue skies outside where I am! :p:D:D
Seriously I think the weather is a little behind the months this year. Over here summer is meant to start in December, but it didn't set in until February :( So I'm hoping that it'll last a little longer this year! :)
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!:twofinger

Oh yeah, welcome back!! :) Glad to see you're hanging around again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts