Sportbike World banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, soo I went with my friend (female) yesterday to get her hair cut, while I was waiting, I started looking thru an Enquirer, and I see an article about Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman, well I flip the page, and there he is on a MV Agusta F4 screaming around an airport with some other guy on a Ducati, neither of these two idiots have any gear on, and the guy on the Duc is wearing boat shoes and no socks! I dont really like Tom Cruise in the 1st place, but this makes me hate him. :mad: I hope he has a high speed get off!!

"Hey look at me, I'm cool like Tom Cruise cause I dont wear any gear when I ride" :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
710 Posts
What do you expect from a guy who is used to going mach 2 with his hair on fire. (I mean before he married Nicole ;) )
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11 Posts
The latest ad I saw for GEICO had a cartoon picture of a guy on a sportbike (looked like a late '90's ninja) wearing no gloves, open faced helmet w/o glasses (if i remember right), jeans, sneakers, a 50's style cruiser jacket (all zippers & buttons), and to top it all off he had on a Fonzy scarf. Now for an insurance company you would think they would be a little more conservative than that, I would expect full leathers, boots, gloves, and full face helmet. I mean an open face helmet is bad enough but no eye protection on top of that!?!?? No Gloves?!?? I'm guessing the guy drawing the picture has never gotten a pebble or bee to the finger at 70 before. Oh well, just rambling I guess.

Whoops...my mistake, just saw the ad again and he was wearing a full-face helmet. All other stuff was still missing though. :)
 

·
Founder
Joined
·
4,761 Posts
Spunky said:
The latest ad I saw for GEICO had a cartoon picture of a guy on a sportbike (looked like a late '90's ninja) wearing no gloves, open faced helmet w/o glasses (if i remember right), jeans, sneakers, a 50's style cruiser jacket (all zippers & buttons), and to top it all off he had on a Fonzy scarf. Now for an insurance company you would think they would be a little more conservative than that, I would expect full leathers, boots, gloves, and full face helmet. I mean an open face helmet is bad enough but no eye protection on top of that!?!?? No Gloves?!?? I'm guessing the guy drawing the picture has never gotten a pebble or bee to the finger at 70 before. Oh well, just rambling I guess.
I know the pic you are talking about an I'm sad to say it's a 98ZX9R. And to top it off my insurance company is Geico. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,230 Posts
TireFryer30th said:


"Hey look at me, I'm cool like Tom Cruise cause I dont wear any gear when I ride" :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Back in the late '60's and '70's when I started riding we didn't HAVE to wear any gear... but on my motorcycle I always wore jacket, boots, gloves and helmet! :eek: ;)

That was when motorcycles were dangerous and sex was safe!:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: Re: Damn Tom Cruise...

Dad said:


That was when motorcycles were dangerous and sex was safe!:D
LMAO!! :D:D Now but now anything you do is dangerous soo might as well live!! :D:D

TireFryer:cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: Re: Damn Tom Cruise...

carvinfool said:


I don't know...I don't believe everything I read. And I don't believe ANYTHING I read in the Enquirer.
But...I didnt read it, it was a picture. :D I just looked at it. :D:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
455 Posts
Anyone who loses or lets go of the affections of Mimi Rogers and Nicole Kidman (Talk about the best of both worlds...) IS OBVIOUSLY A MORON ANYWAY!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
122 Posts
tom cruise wore two helmets in two movies 1st was top gun oppps he was in a fighter jet :p and 2nd was in days of thunder doh he only wore a helmet in the stock car. :D
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top