Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been kind of busy, but even when I get the rare chance to check the board here there is NOTHING new posted...

Where has everyone been?

·
Registered
93 Posts
beats me, but this place is DULL. even gtr.com is slow.. not a good source of entertainment these days... which sucks since work is so slow and i have nothing to do! anyone need anything designed?

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
cherrybombking said:
beats me, but this place is DULL. even gtr.com is slow.. not a good source of entertainment these days... which sucks since work is so slow and i have nothing to do! anyone need anything designed?
Need some new ideas for a tattoo.....kid needs more ink done. I already used you blue bike for a tattoo...so on to the next. That one took a few hrs and some pain was felt in one spot, other than that, it went flawlessly and turned out pretty good. You know the tattoo dude had to touch it up a little with what they think looks good. I am thinking about getting some Kanji characters above it, saying dark lightning, can not decide if they should be colored or not though.

·
Registered
93 Posts
blue bike? do you have any pics? ive been kicking around getting a tattoo, would be my 1st. but then i realize there are other things to spend $$ on.. like electricty.. or paint.

·
Registered
124 Posts
i haven't been around at all becasue i've been busy at work... BUT, you would think that because we can't ride in the winter (most of us don't anyways) that more people would spend time on these websites... but what do i know? ;)

pete, i didn't even know you were into tatoos?

Joe

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Hi all. It's Jan and Feb, the two months when riding is near impossible. March will be here soon enough. I still haven't done my major maintenance for this year. I have to do another timing chain / tensioner and other misc.

This is the season when I should break 100K, late spring or early summer.:thumb: :)

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
joe-yamma said:

pete, i didn't even know you were into tatoos?

Joe
Yeah I like the ink work. That made number 3 and I am sure there are many more to follow. If I did not have to cover them up for work, I would definitely get some on the lower arms, but I do not feel like wearing long sleeves to work all the time, so that is out!:(

·
Registered
231 Posts
I've always wanted a tattoo, but I was never passionate enough about anything to pick it as the design. I guess I'm still looking for the right one.

Maybe I'll get GTR done across my back....nah, I'm getting booted from GTR by Coco anyway this Spring when I haven't showed up for any "business" meetings.:twofinger

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
JB_Pgh said:
I've always wanted a tattoo, but I was never passionate enough about anything to pick it as the design. I guess I'm still looking for the right one.

Maybe I'll get GTR done across my back....nah, I'm getting booted from GTR by Coco anyway this Spring when I haven't showed up for any "business" meetings.:twofinger
You can get the Bolsan logo...:twofinger

·
Registered
231 Posts
o|||||||o said:
You can get the Bolsan logo...:twofinger
No way! I probably have a year or two left in me at this place. I'm already jonesing for new job. I just don't see any reason to try to get more money elsewhere when the ex-wife will get half of the new salary too.:mad:

So where are you keeping the TitTy60 this winter, Bill? Got any new pics from the undertail and cowl?

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
JB_Pgh said:
No way! I probably have a year or two left in me at this place. I'm already jonesing for new job. I just don't see any reason to try to get more money elsewhere when the ex-wife will get half of the new salary too.:mad:

So where are you keeping the TitTy60 this winter, Bill? Got any new pics from the undertail and cowl?
It is sitting in storage. I am fiending to ride in a bad, bad way. I have not really taken any pictures as of late. Spring is right around the corner... I can't wait!

·
Registered
459 Posts
I have been busy at work also. no real time to post on web sites . just trying to get back into the swing of things to get the income back to were it should be.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
KLRBE said:
I have been busy at work also. no real time to post on web sites . just trying to get back into the swing of things to get the income back to were it should be.
How did a messed up ankle disturb your regular income.......I did not know that would mess you up when you took it in the arse!

·
Registered
459 Posts
UglyAngelX said:
How did a messed up ankle disturb your regular income.......I did not know that would mess you up when you took it in the arse!
hahaha funny guy. I wasnt abel to do the same amount of work I was doing and I was at home for almost a week before I started coming back to work on crutches. it is not easy doing the work I do while you are on crutches. but it is nice to be on 2 feet again./:D

·
Registered
124 Posts
UglyAngelX said:
Yeah I like the ink work. That made number 3 and I am sure there are many more to follow. If I did not have to cover them up for work, I would definitely get some on the lower arms, but I do not feel like wearing long sleeves to work all the time, so that is out!:(
that's cool. i have one and i plan on getting another in the near future. i've been thinking about som eon my shoulder/upper arm area. then i'm good to go at work with a polo shirt!

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
I'm going to get "Jap bikes suck as much has thier owners" accross my forehead! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Boucocky on your face!

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Medication time!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Tea Bagger said:
I'm going to get "Jap bikes suck as much has thier owners" accross my forehead! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah
I'll kick five bucks in on that.:thumb: :cool:

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
I'd tattoo that for you for free!

How about a tattoo in the armpit? Always covered, even in a short t- shirt?:D

1 - 20 of 32 Posts