Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My daily driver is a '93 Olds 88 LSS with the 3800 engine in it. I was wondering if there are any GM people here that know what the TPS voltage is supposed to be set for idle?

·
Registered
458 Posts
I cant help you personally, but check out the forums at www.stangnet.com or www.corral.net

If they don't know they'll know where to find out.
Good Luck

·
Registered
458 Posts
My fault man, I just now read your sig. I don't know how I overlooked the stang, so you probably know about those two sites already, and if not, well then there ya go.

Kyle

·
Registered
8 Posts
Kyle said:
I cant help you personally, but check out the forums at www.stangnet.com or www.corral.net

If they don't know they'll know where to find out.
Good Luck
OLDs is a GM...not a ford... just to let you know

try this site...it is for 3rd generation camaros and firebirds...maybe they can help.... www.thirdgen.org

-Mike

·
Registered
458 Posts
haha, yea im well aware of what an Olds is and what a GM is (Used to have an 86 TA) but what I meant was that the guys there are gear heads and would probably know where to find the info, as would the guys at thirdgen.com.

Kyle

·
Registered
8 Posts
hey by bad....i figured you knew...but just in case...i just thought it was funny that he has a GM and you sent him to a FORD site...:D

·
Registered
458 Posts
Saleen201 said:
hey by bad....i figured you knew...but just in case...i just thought it was funny that he has a GM and you sent him to a FORD site...:D
Yea I guess I am a little too Anti-GM:rolleyes: haha

1 - 8 of 8 Posts