LEGALIZE DWARF TOSSING!!!

·
Premium Member
7,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Re: :d

Robert said:

Looks like someone needs some sleep. :D
:D :D Naa, just someone here at work heard about dwarf tossing as a sport in a bar, and he got online and actually found a few websites about it being illegal and some dwarfs were actually lobbying to legalize it because its a good source of income for them.

One of those thing you look at and think....Unf*@kingbelievable....

On the other hand, if you're feeling down about yourself, it has a remarkable way of making you feel normal...as compared to some anyway...

·
Registered
44 Posts
chris_y2k_r1 said:

Are you talking in or out of the bedroom??? :D
I guess that all depends...How drunk do I get to be before deciding on a chucking location?:eek:

·
Premium Member
3,294 Posts
ChaosRogue said:

I guess that all depends...How drunk do I get to be before deciding on a chucking location?:eek:
As for location and toxicity level, midget "chucking" maybe the incorrect terminology. :D

·
Registered
44 Posts
chris_y2k_r1 said:

As for location and toxicity level, midget "chucking" maybe the incorrect terminology. :D
You know, that might explain a whole lot of the situations I've woken up in/next to...:barf:

·
Some days are like this.
3,132 Posts
Blow me!

Alright, Spicer... I know I'm keeping you up all night because I can't sleep thanks to this :finger: wedding you want... but could you TRY and act like you like me? :D

AND I'M NOT THAT SHORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :finger:

~The OTHER Spicer

·
Premium Member
7,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Yes Dear....

The above two words are what have been rumored to be the secret to a long and successful marriage.

Learn them

Know them

USE THEM!!

One other piece of advice I have come into somewhat recently:
"Never mess with the person that controls half of the money and all of the pu$$y."

·
Premium Member
7,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Some days are like this.
3,132 Posts
:crying:

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Re: Yes Dear....

spicersh said:
The above two words are what have been rumored to be the secret to a long and successful marriage.

Learn them

Know them

USE THEM!!

One other piece of advice I have come into somewhat recently:
"Never mess with the person that controls half of the money and all of the pu$$y."
It's not a rumor...those are facts. And there is nothing wrong with letting them THINK that they control the household and everything in it.

....God I gotta get my wife on here...

·
Premium Member
7,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Re: Re: Yes Dear....

Slip-On Rapist said:
It's not a rumor...those are facts. And there is nothing wrong with letting them THINK that they control the household and everything in it.

....God I gotta get my wife on here...
I did have a vendor I worked with who changed the saying a little. He said if you're Italian it was more like, "Never mess with the woman who controls at least half the money and most of the pussy."

:laughing:

·
Registered
3,052 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
dang! can't quite make 0!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
monkey said:
dang! can't quite make 0!

Gotta rub it in, huh? I want to toss midgets too!

Did you know that the difference between midgets and dwarves is that dwarves have a 'normal' sized head(umpa lumpas) and midgets are proportionate to their own body size....Or at least that's whe way it was explained to me anyways.

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Slip-On Rapist said:
Gotta rub it in, huh? I want to toss midgets too!

Did you know that the difference between midgets and dwarves is that dwarves have a 'normal' sized head(umpa lumpas) and midgets are proportionate to their own body size....Or at least that's whe way it was explained to me anyways.
i just thought it had to do with how it was spelled? :dunno:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts