Sportbike World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am looking to get a slip on exhaust for my '99 gixxer 750, only because i wont have enough money to get a full system and a PCII for a while but i love the sound of a performance exhaust as well as the look.. so i am looking for a slip on that has a nice sound but also pretty loud (thats why i like M4) if you have any suggestoins that would be great.. thanks
blake

------------------
'99 gsxr 750 with some nice scratches on the left side oops lol

·
Registered
525 Posts
M4 is a fine choice. Yoshimura and Suzuki kind of go hand-in-hand in the racing scene, but if the M4 floats your boat, then let's get it on!

Trevor

------------------

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
m4

------------------
Tony

the views and opinions expressed by tony (cbrf2boy) are the ramblings of a total idiot. sbw.com, it's administrators, moderators, and members don't necessarily agree with and are not responsible for anything this idiot has to say.

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
M4 sounds great on that bike, plus they sponsor the Valvoline-Emgo Suzuki team. :cool:

Their prices aren't to bad either.

------------------
Ride Hard!

John

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
does anyone know if they make a slip on for my bike.. i looked on their web site and all they appear to have are full systems and Bolt on (dunno what that is)?

------------------
'99 gsxr 750 with some nice scratches on the left side oops lol

·
Registered
19 Posts
A bolt on is probably the slip-on. Look at your exhaust if there are bolts by the canister then that's probably it. You might think about waiting until you can get a full system instead of buying a slip-on then the full thing. Cause then you'll have two exhaust for the same bike. Unless you have a buddy that wants to buy the slip-on from you when your done. Just seems like there are better things to put your money into. Personally one of the bikes I'm interested in has the stock system and if I buy it I'll wait until I can afford the whole thing.

------------------

·
Registered
58 Posts
M4 is a great choice!

I have used their product for quite a while and they make an excellent system.

------------------
GSX-R750 -- If speed kills, do brakes give life?

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
m4 list slip-ons as b/o (for bolt-on).

------------------
Tony

the views and opinions expressed by tony (cbrf2boy) are the ramblings of a total idiot. sbw.com, it's administrators, moderators, and members don't necessarily agree with and are not responsible for anything this idiot has to say.

·
Registered
6 Posts
M4! If you want a loud pipe with more horsepower across a broader range of RPMs then M4 is for you. By the way.. it's made in the USA and has great customer service. It's cheap too!

------------------
Billy Hellums

"A hero ain't nothin' but a sandwich."

1 - 11 of 11 Posts