·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you've got mail

·
Registered
925 Posts
I always thought the point of turnsignals was so people knew where you were going :confused: :dunno:

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wantanaprilia said:
I always thought the point of turnsignals was so people knew where you were going :confused: :dunno:
are you kidding? not in detroit. Use the signal to make a statement not ask a question... I don't think anyone sees them anyway. The only time I use them is at night or when Im riding with a group. Hand signals if you're really worried about getting thier attention. I use one paticular hand signal a lot too.. lol

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
OD...don't know much about except that they are pricey....that R1 that I asked you about, say two months ago had those signals....they're definately hot...but what's it matter??? Your just going to have em for a year or less, depending on how soon you put THIS bike down!!! :twofinger oh, and nice pic dude... haha

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Prego said:
what's it matter??? Your just going to have em for a year or less, depending on how soon you put THIS bike down!!! :twofinger
LOL .. you may have a point but I have a date with destiny.. I was meant to ride the r1... Maybe I was meant to die on it too? If thats the case than I'll start redline superbike in Hell than baby! :twofinger

·
Registered
2,254 Posts

·
Registered
4,998 Posts

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
my flush mounts are far brighter and more visible at night time than my stock ones were... and hell they look even better to boot :p

day time yea arm signals are better than any signals... ;)

E.
about the hell thing.... SHOT GUN! :twofinger

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
signals are for wimps....and yea...see ya all down there I guess :twofinger

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Judge said:
signals are for wimps....and yea...see ya all down there I guess :twofinger
that's why you represent yourself as a paralized guy who's gettin head cause he failed to signal he was turning and car ran into him :twofinger

E.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Zerexsix said:
So I don't have to wire yours in?

get to work punk....they are brake lights too.....

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Judge said:
get to work punk....they are brake lights too.....

well if you're not worried about them seeing ya turn than why bother with them seeing ya stop :p

E.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
woman shut it or else catch abeating,. :twofinger (I lost all my avatars when my system went buhbye...) :(

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Judge said:
woman shut it or else catch abeating,. :twofinger (I lost all my avatars when my system went buhbye...) :(
I give beatins not catch 'em... get it right boy :twofinger

now go chase your tail.... the only one you got the means to get :loser:

E.

oh I kill myself at times :cool:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 23 Posts