Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Take the night off

And come to Novi this Friday! It's my last night in the state, so I'm inviting anyone that wants to come out to Lucky's at the Fountain Walk. I was thinking the Post, but then I got to thinking that Lucky's is a helluva lot more fun(drinks and video games, hell yeah). I haven't decided exactly when I'll be there just yet, but someone mentioned maybe Mongolian BBQ earlier for dinner. Suggestions are welcomed, and hope to see everyone for the last time:crying:

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Yes, Mongolian BBQ! I can be there by 7. Never been to Lucky's...what's it like there?

And we won't be seeing you for the last time you dramaqueen!:laughing: I'm sure we'll be seeing you next season! You won't be able to stay away! ;) I'll make sure hubby watches the kids and I'll make it out. Might be driving since the weather for Friday looks damn cold....never know though.

Jen

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
linkinpark0726 said:
So i take it you don't want the youngin's comming out and saying bye huh :twofinger

-Nick
Fucking squids:squid: :twofinger I'm not holding my party at McDonals Playland just for you:laughing:

J/p bro.....thursday night I'll be at a sports bar in South Lyon, but it's about 45 minutes from you. I think I'll go to eat somewhere kiddy safe though for supper at least. Big kids are going to get "thirsty" that night.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Erik,

I'll be out of town Friday night but good luck back in Hoosier country...I'm sure we'll see you around...

Justin

·
Registered
265 Posts
I would like to come but unfortunately have to prepare for the CCW class on Saturday morning, as well as I have a 5K word individual report due Monday.

I hate to have to say this and I know that I am going to sound like a party pooper....:D have a great time....but might I suggest not too late of a time. In the all-day class the following morning, there is absolutely no room for hangovers or cat naps when it comes to firearms! It is a long-ish day that you need to pay a reasonable amount of attention to in class....especially when the attorney speaks. FYI, we do have hot fresh brewed coffee in the morning!

I hope that you have a great sendoff Eric!

All the best with getting on with a full time flying job. Please keep me updated with your career.

Cheers.:)

·
Registered
845 Posts
Tigress said:
What time is everyone going to meet? I have plans with my girls later.. but I'm willing to do both to say goodbye.

Soooo what time please? :)

Yeah Erik, what time are you planning on meeting at Mongolian BBQ then at Lucky's?

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
GixxerChris said:
Yeah Erik, what time are you planning on meeting at Mongolian BBQ then at Lucky's?
Let's say 7pm for Mongolian????? Then 8ish at Lucky's That way it gives everyone time to get around. I think Jen said something where she couldn't make it before 7 to Mogolian, and we all know how we have to cater to her needs:laughing:

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
bmacd said:
i know it's your party, but can we bump lucky's to 830? Amy doesn't get out of work until 7 and she wants to be there (for dinner at least).

-=bmacd=-
8-ish imply's that we'll be there 8-8:15. So get there when you can, no rush to anybody. This is just a fun time and hope to say my goodbye's to everyone. I definately appreciate the friendships and great times I've had with everyone in Redline or even "Associated" with Redline officially or not. The last year and a half has been awesome.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts