Sportbike World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So will the Gibber ever win another GP??? Rossi has him covered I'd say :p

and I have to say BP, you man is coming on strong the past few rounds... :rolleyes:

Loving the 250's of late, how good was the wet UK round!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
726 Posts
interesting Race

Well, not sure if you heard it on the commentary GD, but they said on the last lap but one that Rossi had once said "That he will never let Gibber win another GP"

That was looking like a fairly bold statement until the Spaniard out braked himself and left a very very big gap for Rossi to go into the lead at 1

;)

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Wet 250s

The 250 race at DP was a blinder:eek:
There was even hope the Shakey was gonna get a top ten till he binned it:crying:
The Gibblet thing is a bit lame and I doubt Rossi said that but if Rossi is still on his bike I doubt Gibblet would win many. Gibblet looks like Max did a while back when he realised that he had no chance to beat him. Rossi in the wet at DP was incredible:cool:

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Gixxer_Dave said:
and from Blighty...
You wanna keep that photo of Baywatch Dave. One of the few where's he's still on the bike. Face it mate ..he's done.

Was on the plane back from Germany with Ant West with his foot in plaster...well i think it was him. He was drugged so i chatted with the KTM shirt wearing minder for a while but he was about as much fun as air line food.
Not sure why he leg was in a cast thou...he didn;t crash in the race. Maybe in testing on monday or summat.

The UK 250 race was possible some of the best racing i've ever seen. well the last few years anyway. :cool:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts