Sportbike World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure how to post it on the screen but it's there as an attachment. :confused:

Not sure as to how much this will cost to get it done, but it looks sweet:D :cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
766 Posts
That's a handbuilt one-off system. The guy lives over in the Seattle area. I used to have a TL-R and got all of his progress reports on the bulliten boards as he was building that system. Also saw him at a track day with it. Cool idea but for my taste the sound is a little 'flat' or 'blatty'. Nicely built though. He did a really nice job.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Hmmm.....I would say it's a system that you either hate or like,no in between!!
I bet it won't have the sweet sound that twin pipes have either!
My two cents.....:)

Jim

·
Registered
48 Posts
thumbs up

I guess I would have to hear it, but I think it looks sweet. Everyone has the yosh or M4's or whatever else there is, but I rarely see under-seat exhausts. I like it.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sound Quality is a must!

HondaNut! said:
It looks pretty trick! But if the sound quality sucks, forget it
I have a Yoshi system on right now but I'm still trimming everything I can to get the weight down. Weight VS Sound :confused:

We shall see!:cool: :D

·
Registered
766 Posts
I hope he doesn't shoot me for this but if you want to talk to the guy that owns that bike and built that system he goes by TLRMAN and can actually be found at http://www.rc51.net/aspforum . I'm sure he still hangs out at the TLR sites too but it's been too long since I had my TLR and I can't remember the url's.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Birdman said:
I hope he doesn't shoot me for this but if you want to talk to the guy that owns that bike and built that system he goes by TLRMAN and can actually be found at http://www.rc51.net/aspforum . I'm sure he still hangs out at the TLR sites too but it's been too long since I had my TLR and I can't remember the url's.
Thanks for the info.....I'll ask him if he has had any degradation of performance, and how it sounds....:cool:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts