Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well tomarrow is the day i would like to thank everyone who gave me advise on the crash.
its me the guy on the 4 week old jixer 600 that som A$$ hole pulled out infront of me and that was that. well it was only 15 miles an hour and 2500 in damages but i meet with the inshurance adjuster tomarrow about fixing the bike.
Ok your turn got a story about inshurance people screwing you over or have any suggestions on key frazes that work good to get my bike fixed.

thanks for the help

·
Registered
987 Posts
If they're moving too slow, tell them " I felt fine right after the accident, but when I got up this morning, my back & neck were a little sore...Maybe I need to go see a chiropractor." That'll make 'em move!!

·
Registered
627 Posts
DoubleAught has a really good suggestion. When I was confronted by a recalcitrant insurance adjuster after being rear-ended I made it clear that I would be consulting a MD about some of the lingering effects of that crash. Funny how quickly the agreement to the my initial assessment of damages came shortly afterwards, followed equally fast was the check. They wanted the settlement @ that point as bad as I.
Good luck

P.S. Here's thinking about all the chicken shit insurance agencies:finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well the good news is that i am really not hurt from the accsadent. the better news is that i just recieved a brand new helmet from the inshurance company for the scratch on my other new on.( Ah now i have two george). I hope to find out monday that my bike will be paid in full and hopfully they will give me at least a little extra for the trouble did you ever get any extra if you were not hurt

1 - 8 of 8 Posts