Sportbike World banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it's screaming your name. I know where we can get a test ride. Roadtrip to Winber as soon has the weather breaks. Chuck can lead us the backroads and Dad can buy us lunch.

Attachments

·
Registered
262 Posts
Teabagger, Iam ready to head to Winber as soon as Dad cashes in some scrap for lunch money. C'mon guys Dads buying lunch.:2cents:

·
Registered
511 Posts
Rich, do you mind if iI ride your 955i around for a bit? I might, big might go that route.

As much as I like the looks of the D6, I want something in the 120HP range.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
crammer1977 said:
Rich, do you mind if iI ride your 955i around for a bit? I might, big might go that route.

As much as I like the looks of the D6, I want something in the 120HP range.

Sure, I just washed so don't get it dirty. My bike is lacking in horsepower compared to any Daytona made after 2001. It is the same handleing but mine is also heavier. Roy may be able to get you a demo ride on a new one. If not, you can demo mine.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Tea Bagger said:
Sure, I just washed so don't get it dirty. My bike is lacking in horsepower compared to any Daytona made after 2001. It is the same handleing but mine is also heavier. Roy may be able to get you a demo ride on a new one. If not, you can demo mine.
Thanks, I promise I won't get it dirty. Look at my bike for example, it's always spotless. :D

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
crammer1977 said:
Thanks, I promise I won't get it dirty. Look at my bike for example, it's always spotless. :D

Yeah okay, I'll have the bucket filled and the hose unwound for you when you get back. :D

·
Registered
262 Posts
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Yea just like my Bandit is spotless....ride em don't wash em. thats a winter job....

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
chuck sartoris said:
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Yea just like my Bandit is spotless....ride em don't wash em. thats a winter job....
Look out a window, what do you see?

"Hey old man, I got the munchies tell that bitch to make us some pancakes!" Name the movie and one hint, a dog said it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts