Sportbike World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it just me or are the Brits the only ones who know how to write a good mag? If you want to hear "Yeah, they're all real good this year;" buy an American mag. BUT.. If you like highly entertaining, humorous, and sharply opinionated reading, great pictures(some pretty good bike shots, too) , try Rider, Fast Bikes, or Performance Bikes. They pretty much thrap the bollocks off anything we have in the states.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
I must confess, I like the reader's girls pics. Makes me realize how good looking my girlfriend is. Not like that chick in the lastest Fastbikes. Unless he is here, and if so your girl is a hottie!

Seriously, I also prefer the UK rags to the US ones.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I like the Euro bike mags better too, they have naked girls in them most of the time, and they are funny as hell and very thick, lots of different things to look at and read too.

I dont like Cycle World, every issue has been about Suzukis, not that theres anything wrong with that, but you know... you know.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Yeah the Brit mags do rock. I have just one bitch about them though. The ****ing covers never stay attached. Man this pisses me off!!!!!!!! Ah, I feel better now :) .

·
Registered
10 Posts
Rug Burn said:
Yeah the Brit mags do rock. I have just one bitch about them though. The ****ing covers never stay attached. Man this pisses me off!!!!!!!! Ah, I feel better now :) .
Hey Rug
You are meant to put the mag down when you do that whilst looking at the brit babes. Shake it too much and yeh, the cover's gonna come off :D:D

·
Registered
189 Posts
HA ! ! !

LMAO I don't have any problems with my covers???ha

On this topic, if you want to know what the shittiest mag out there is (and it had to be Canadian), it's Canadian Biker. It's thin, has some black and white in it, no real opinions, and of course no babes!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts