Sportbike World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Primarily my bike is garaged, but sometimes on occasion it stays outside..Im looking for a cover for when outside...Does anyone know where I can find one??? Couldnt locate one on parts411 or cyclemall................Thanxxx;)
 

·
S370HSSV 0773H
Joined
·
7,434 Posts
Chaparral.com

Either look online or call their number. They have a bunch of em!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
458 Posts
spicersh said:
Chaparral.com

Either look online or call their number. They have a bunch of em!
Hey Spicersh... If your your still subscribed to this post, whats Chaparral's deal, why are they so cheap?! Im looking to get the Nelson Rigg cover and they're like $30 cheaper then everywhere else. Don't get me wrong, im really happy about this, but are they a decent retailer to deal with? thanks

Kyle
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,910 Posts
Kyle said:
Hey Spicersh... If your your still subscribed to this post, whats Chaparral's deal, why are they so cheap?! Im looking to get the Nelson Rigg cover and they're like $30 cheaper then everywhere else. Don't get me wrong, im really happy about this, but are they a decent retailer to deal with? thanks

Kyle
Not to butt in, but I deal with chaparral all the time. I love them. I usually buy my tires from them along with a lot of other things. They have fast shipping, great prices and great products.

Hope this answers your questions.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
LDH......what type of cover is that? I cover mine in my garage as well, with an old bed sheet. I am looking for a cover just like that for my 600RR, but not sure if the pipe will burn through. Don't think the stock pipe will, but when I get my Moriwaki I'm not sure. As a side note, would you happen to know if Sato is comin out with a pipe for the RR? I have visited your site many times and yuo have the BEST info on exhaust that I have read. I'm down to the Mori and Sato, well maybe even Arata, if they come out with one.

Dano
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,145 Posts
I think I got mine from either Dennis Kirk or Motorcycle Accessories Warehouse (MAW). It's a Nelson Rigg and matches my bike. Covers the whole bike and has been fantastic at protecting it.
 

·
Honda Moderator
Joined
·
458 Posts
ReaperAZ said:
LDH......what type of cover is that? I cover mine in my garage as well, with an old bed sheet. I am looking for a cover just like that for my 600RR, but not sure if the pipe will burn through. Don't think the stock pipe will, but when I get my Moriwaki I'm not sure. As a side note, would you happen to know if Sato is comin out with a pipe for the RR? I have visited your site many times and yuo have the BEST info on exhaust that I have read. I'm down to the Mori and Sato, well maybe even Arata, if they come out with one.

Dano

It is a Geza cover http://www.gezagear.com/

Yes Sato is working on a slip-on & Arata has had to redesign their full system due to the production changes that occurred after the specs were released to the exhaust companies (twice...)

Give it a little bit more time & you will be pleased with the final product.
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top