Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
What we have here is Duessel wanna be. hahahahahahaha.

Seriously though, you need a lil bit more power. You have to be stressing the clutch to get it up. Least you got gear on.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tea Bagger said:
What we have here is Duessel wanna be. hahahahahahaha.

Seriously though, you need a lil bit more power. You have to be stressing the clutch to get it up. Least you got gear on.
yeh im not a squid lol. power would be nice, but ill make due with what i got. im probably stressing the clutch, your right, but i plan to get a new bike as soon as i can, so this is gonna be a little wheelie bitch or something. :squid:

·
Registered
425 Posts
Snigg has become quite the wheelie rider. Two wheels are too many I guess. Whats next? A drag bar on the tail? Too Damn Funny!!!!

·
Registered
473 Posts
I got mine to come up just under throttle a bunch early last week after cleaning my filter, but after replacing the rear tire it doesn't want to come up anymore. :(

·
Registered
425 Posts
Wow, is snigg at a military school. That almost resembled respect for ones elders. Or he was just being a smart ass. HA!

·
Registered
425 Posts
Snigg getting props on SBW. I never thought I'd see the day. You go Snigg. This won't last very long.

·
Registered
848 Posts
snigg said:
yeh really. the props will end when ugly's wife lets him get his 10 min of online for the day.
You best be running fast and far when he reads this.... hahahahaha Snigg is gonna get his ass beat. I gotta see this. Anyone gonna tag along to get it on film so the rest of us can watch? :twofinger :squid:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
saturntangerine said:
You best be running fast and far when he reads this.... hahahahaha Snigg is gonna get his ass beat. I gotta see this. Anyone gonna tag along to get it on film so the rest of us can watch? :twofinger :squid:
since when cant he take a joke?:confused:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts