Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Last pic

Taken when men were men and aurthopedic surgeons learned their trade.

Question, Who is the hardest racer in the world sceen today ?

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Easy ..

Troy Corser ...... who could forget that ride in the rain, 30% quicker than all others, chucked it down the track no less than three (?) times and still finished third (?) ..

Legend ..

Hardest racer eva ??

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hardest: Troy Bayliss, been beating himself up by crashing bikes for the past 10 yrs.

Softest: Kenny Jnr, what a woose....

Toughest race: Gardner at P.I in 1990, when he broke his screen and fairing from a near high side and he still went on to win over Doohan. Was actually there and have watched the tape so many times it's almost worn out.

Best ever: Would have to be Rossi.... :cool:

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok, what about ugliest mainstream bike of all time...??? I actually saw one of these last week and it brought back all kinds of scary memories......

Even one Katana is ugly, here are lots...!!! Apologies in advance for anyone who actually had one, come on own up.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hahahaha, knew I'd get someone..... lovely short wheelbase too, a mate had a hotted one and use to wheely it, how I'll never know???? :p

The rack just makes it. :eek:

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Finally downloaded it

And its well worth the wait, who wants to take the afternoon of and head for PG. I can do some of the stuff in the vid but some of it goes agains the laws of physics:eek: Face down stuff I can do, stand up wheelies in the pissing rain, backing into turns rain or no rain, fark !!! VR is a god:thumb:

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
oh yeah !!

..... Davo ... that is one TOP vid bro ... you take the LEDGE spot for the day with that one for sure ...

Best bit for me ...... the " sit on the tank wave to the crowd" stunt .... I want to do that come the next race ...

I'm gonna practice on the way to work !!

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Re: oh yeah !!

Legend said:
[BBest bit for me ...... the " sit on the tank wave to the crowd" stunt .... I want to do that come the next race ...

I'm gonna practice on the way to work !! [/B]
This I have to see, when and where;)

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
That's from our 'Goat Track' a few weeks back, lucky not to rip his knee off on the only left hander with a missing knee scraper like that... styling or what :cool:

Yep, video is the ducks guts ain't it, I've had it on repeat for the past day or two ;)

Have also been out atttemping a copy of that last slow-mo one handed wheelie while going round a corner thing, now just need a backwards cap and some baggy duds and I'll be looking like a real stunta!!!

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Quick joke and a funny pic

A teacher asks her class to use the word 'contagious'.

Roland the class smartie, gets up and says, "Last year I got the measles and my Mum said it was contagious."

"Well done, Roland" says the teacher. "Can anyone else try?"

Katie, a sweet little girl with pigtails, says, "My grandma says there's a bug going round, and it's contagious."

"Well done, Katie" says the teacher. "Anyone else?"

Little Irish Shaun jumps up and says in a broad Irish voice, "Our next door neighbour is painting his house with a two-inch brush and my Dad says it will take the contagious"

_____

Here's how you all should be getting up to Sepang, nice huh....

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
BC tried that

A while back BC tried to park the R1 on top of a proton, the effect was quite different:twofinger

1 - 20 of 24 Posts