1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
How would you like to be him at the family's Xmas dinner? Knowing all about the government food inspector's conspiracies to poison the turkey, Mom snuck goat cum in the mashed potatoes, Sis's new boyfriend's tatoo is eminating mind control signals, and Hillary Clinton is tracking Santa with radar and missiles at the ready. It must be trying times for old Julian.:(

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dad said:
How would you like to be him at the family's Xmas dinner? Knowing all about the government food inspector's conspiracies to poison the turkey, Mom snuck goat cum in the mashed potatoes, Sis's new boyfriend's tatoo is eminating mind control signals, and Hillary Clinton is tracking Santa with radar and missiles at the ready. It must be trying times for old Julian.:(
Except for the fact that it's nowhere near xmas:rolleyes:
But I hear what you're saying. His eyes are open. If only his family could understand.

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Tippmann said:
Except for the fact that it's nowhere near xmas:rolleyes:
That's what the government wants you to believe. When are you gonna' learn?!:eek: :D :D

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
Dad said:
How would you like to be him at the family's Xmas dinner?
I didn't know he had a family. Like Dan said, I thought he was a lab experiment. :huh:

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
I was just curious about what JS had to say about the MSF so I started reading a bit of it. I actually got about a quarter way before I realized, "This dude is forkin' long winded" and lost my curiosity.

Damn Tippmann. You hav WAY too much time on your hands to have found this website... not to mention... SICK! :mad: :twofinger

·
Registered
860 Posts
I say we reinstate JS!!!!
I dunno, I think he was the glue that held SBW together. It's been a while since I've seen SBW join together to fight a commom enemy.:(

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
I was hoping to post some links to our old conversations with this nutcase for those who didn't get the *pleasure* of his posts, but they're all gone!

Is that how bad they were, or did they just die in the terrible Server Crash of 2003?

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
kanwisch said:
I was hoping to post some links to our old conversations with this nutcase for those who didn't get the *pleasure* of his posts, but they're all gone!

Is that how bad they were, or did they just die in the terrible Server Crash of 2003?
I think it was just all lost. Most of what he said was just stupid, not really worth removing:2cents:

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
kanwisch said:

At first we just tried to ban him, but he kept signing up with different names (and probably still has a few we didn't catch) so I think all of his usernames were completely purged, erasing all of his posts too. We did lose some interesting insights of his, but in the end it was well worth it. :)

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
Anybody check out the forums? :laughing:

·
Registered
3,052 Posts

·
Some days are like this.
3,132 Posts
:laughing: I'll admit, it's been awhile since we've had somebody on here that gets everybody pissed. He is such a freak!

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
:laughing:

Wow, I think he may be converting me! Helmets are dangerous, causing people to break their necks so hospitals can harvest our organs because they are worth a fortune! And the MSF is covering this all up!

Oh, and the MSF bribes....wait.....donates money to law enforcement to go easy on bikers to keep the industry alive here....

My god....he's on to something here!

A FESTERING LOAD OF BULLSHIT!!!

Still, funny to go back and read some of it to try and follow his logic. While what Dad posted was funny as hell, you don't even need to make anything up as the words straight from his own mouth are outrageous enough!

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
spicersh said:
:laughing:

Wow, I think he may be converting me! Helmets are dangerous, causing people to break their necks so hospitals can harvest our organs because they are worth a fortune! And the MSF is covering this all up!

Oh, and the MSF bribes....wait.....donates money to law enforcement to go easy on bikers to keep the industry alive here....

My god....he's on to something here!

A FESTERING LOAD OF BULLSHIT!!!
Damn Skippy, he kept your attention longer than he kept mine. :twofinger

1 - 17 of 17 Posts