Sportbike World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up our mail today, and I found the following in with the junk mail: Woman Rider Magazine! It's new, and actually appears to cover sportbikes as well as cruisers. It's supposed to be issued quarterly at first, and some of the upcoming features are women's gear, "taming the hayabusa," bikes with lower seat heights, and conquering the top 10 road obstacles. So it actually sounds like it has content!

Anyway, the subscription is like $11.95 per year. If you're interested, (this isn't an ad, I am just thrilled at finding a magazine for women!) send your info to: Woman Rider P.O. Box 460 Mt. Morris, IL 61054-8008

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just got done talking to some other women who have actually seen Women Rider, and they indicated that it's primarily a cruiser mag. Oh well, one year for $11.95 can't hurt!

·
Registered
129 Posts
elo said:
I just got done talking to some other women who have actually seen Women Rider, and they indicated that it's primarily a cruiser mag. Oh well, one year for $11.95 can't hurt!
Damn Erica, I did the same thing $11.95 for one year. Maybe we should make our own women rider magazine for sportbike riders :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts