Sportbike World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up our mail today, and I found the following in with the junk mail: Woman Rider Magazine! It's new, and actually appears to cover sportbikes as well as cruisers. It's supposed to be issued quarterly at first, and some of the upcoming features are women's gear, "taming the hayabusa," bikes with lower seat heights, and conquering the top 10 road obstacles. So it actually sounds like it has content!

Anyway, the subscription is like $11.95 per year. If you're interested, (this isn't an ad, I am just thrilled at finding a magazine for women!) send your info to: Woman Rider P.O. Box 460 Mt. Morris, IL 61054-8008

·
Registered
42 Posts
COOL :cool: I'm there and going to subscribe for it this morning. Anything to get a magazine that is more for women. Not saying that the others are not good info:D

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just got done talking to some other women who have actually seen Women Rider, and they indicated that it's primarily a cruiser mag. Oh well, one year for $11.95 can't hurt!

·
Registered
714 Posts
Hope they've made it with waterproof paper. You know, as it'll have to sit beside the sink !! :D

J/k, j/k, j/k........................:)

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
And here I was thinking the paper should be waterproofed for all the male subscribers! :eek:

·
Registered
129 Posts
elo said:
I just got done talking to some other women who have actually seen Women Rider, and they indicated that it's primarily a cruiser mag. Oh well, one year for $11.95 can't hurt!
Damn Erica, I did the same thing $11.95 for one year. Maybe we should make our own women rider magazine for sportbike riders :D

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Find me a budget, a reporter and a photographer. That's what I do and I've got a great printer to go through! ;)

·
Founder
4,761 Posts
elo said:
Find me a budget, a reporter and a photographer. That's what I do and I've got a great printer to go through! ;)
I'll run the website if the "budget" includes enough money for me to buy Theresa her own bike. ;)

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Robert, if we were making enough $$$, Theresa would have her very own RS250! ;)

·
Registered
150 Posts
I've gotten a few issues so far and I really don't like it. I get more info and news from my hubby's issues of Sport Rider and Motorcyclist:)

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah, I haven't been too impressed either. If I wanted all that touchy feely crap I'd read Oprah's trash.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts