Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here having trouble accessing the CORE site? I get a "cannot be displayed" since 4:30 or so, on work and home computers.

·
Registered
14 Posts
It's not operating at the moment. Maybe Amy got pissed off and shut it down:D You can still post on the old site if worse comes to worse-Marty

·
Registered
35 Posts
Damn Bill, if your not showin your ass, you showin Issabella's...

I guess it's true, your both loose eh???:twofinger

BWHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHHhhhhhaaaaaaa

Damn, ya just gotta love me brother...

Wet, don't ever leave Pandora sitting around with a key in her....

I'll steal her !!! Damn, i want one of those. Oh well, my chances are shot to hell, i bought a new truck instead...

Rob

·
Registered
6 Posts
pandora revisited...

Pandora has a VERY nice feature ie Lockdown with RealTime website tracking. Still awaiting the GRaves AirBox and she already has the GRaves Velocity Stacks and is about to get a new set of F#$k ME high heel stillettos (read Michelin - H2f, M2r combo) this week. Still looking for a shop to map me a PC3R map. Wife said if I remain a goo dboy that I might be getting a new set of leathers and a set of Marvic Piumas or Penta II's.

Thanks for the compliments guys. I am so enamoured with her. NExt biek to compliment the stable with be Raylene which will hopefully be a 2003 Mille R if all goes well. I too got a new truck or rather an SUV. Still awaiting its arrival, 2003 Ford X-Cursion with a 6.0PSD. NEed something to pull my babies and my wife, lol.

If I can find a way to detune via mapping a 2003 R6, the wife will have one of those as well. Should be fun. Will keep you guys informed.

~A

I have a BS in ANGER Management

·
Registered
148 Posts
Breeze said:
Damn Bill, if your not showin your ass, you showin Issabella's...
I guess it's true, your both loose eh???:twofinger
Hey Rob.. wake up you old codger!! I think you were having one of your weird fantasy episodes again. LOL

I'm flattered though, but I really do prefer GIRLS commenting on my ass - even if it IS to say 'get your ugly fat ass out of my way buster' like they usually do .... he he he .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts