Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Content for website is needed. I need to create a contact page for people to contact us. Who is the club contact? I need anything you can come up with to put on the site. What do you want to see? I cant pull the info out of my ass ya know.

Thanks
Ernie

·
Founder
4,761 Posts
Ernie, the webhosting site is now online so you can start paying for the hosting. Just visit https://secure.2wheelwebsites.com/2wheelwebsites.com/members/signup.php?clienttype=11&package=41 and put in your current domain name. Make sure you choose the "Small Club" account when signing up. Just enter in the goldentriangleriders.com domain name as your chosen name. Gotta run, If you have any questions after signing up contact me via the new support area at http://www.2wheelwebsites.com/support

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Ernie, how about start dumping the pictures from on here and CF pic thread onto it. That will take some free time of yours. We could also do a members favorite roads with routes posted up that contain directions, distance, time frame and things to see or do.Maybe even some maps. I will finish my suggestions for group rideing thing I started and you can put it up on the site.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Oh, I forgot. How about Snigg's corner on "how to....." . Being he is a master mechanic, super stud and generally a man about the world I imagine he could really help those of us with little expierence in these things. hahahahaha

Oh and Dee pee's guide to Pgh. restuarants (where not to catch the shits) would be helpful. Hahahahahahaha

Madbusa's movie guide to home entertainment might be good as well.

Hahahahahahahahaha

·
Registered
425 Posts
We need a GTR How to for all member's...:D

Ernie's How to get a phone number (male or female)

Part II: Ernie's How to tell if a phone number is fake.

Ernie's Reading between the lines of a fortune cookie.

Heather's How to hit with random items found on the ground (esp mirrors).

Freddy's How to put your kick stand completely down.

Bill's How to ride a TT600 during a blizzard.

Teabagger's How to pick a good sheep.

Snigg's How to do a wheelie with your feet spread.

:twofinger :twofinger :twofinger
It's just a joke for anyone who can't handle it!!!

·
Registered
425 Posts
Tea Bagger said:
hey a funny post............for once!:D
Go blow a cow!!!:twofinger :twofinger

j/k
I guess I have to add a disclaimer to all my posts now!

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
The reason for her confusion has nothing to do with me Bagger... I would say it is all about the fact that you do not discriminate between the variety of farm animals that you have sex with! Goddamn perverted bastid!

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
o|||||||o said:
The reason for her confusion has nothing to do with me Bagger... I would say it is all about the fact that you do not discriminate between the variety of farm animals that you have sex with! Goddamn perverted bastid!

Jealous? hahahahahaha. Moo-moo bucker-roo.

·
Registered
425 Posts
duessel said:
Is that possible? :huh:
A bull wouldn't give him the time of day. A cow would be happy for the attention!

OK how about:

Go Blow a Rooster.:twofinger

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
R6CycleGal said:
A bull wouldn't give him the time of day. A cow would be happy for the attention!

OK how about:

Go Blow a Rooster.:twofinger

Just because slang word for a rooster is cock, doesn't mean they have one. hahahahahahhahaha, try again!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts