Sportbike World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
con gratulation on your win at callahans bike night for best sport bike. hope you win the trip to cancune.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,236 Posts
saturntangerine said:
I'd almost forgotten! Congratulations! :D That was hilarious!!!!!!

Nothing funny about it. Anyone can throw money at a newer bike. An old bike that is maintained and ridden to the point that his is, is incrediable and deserves props.

I do think he knew something was up and not quite as surprised as I had hoped he would have been.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,519 Posts
Tea Bagger said:
Nothing funny about it. Anyone can throw money at a newer bike. An old bike that is maintained and ridden to the point that his is, is incrediable and deserves props.

I do think he knew something was up and not quite as surprised as I had hoped he would have been.
Too true, it is not often that you see a bike of that age looking brand fricken new and we all know it gets the poop rode out of it. I would expect that everyone would have enough respect for the old man, to show up on the final night and try to vote for him and win him the trip.......the bike could use a week break!!! We will post when the final contest is.....I am sure the strippers will be there that night.:eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,236 Posts
UglyAngelX said:
Too true, it is not often that you see a bike of that age looking brand fricken new and we all know it gets the poop rode out of it. I would expect that everyone would have enough respect for the old man, to show up on the final night and try to vote for him and win him the trip.......the bike could use a week break!!! We will post when the final contest is.....I am sure the strippers will be there that night.:eek:

If not, i can strip before the vote and clear the place out to make sure we get him the trip. Hahahahahahaha
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,519 Posts
Tea Bagger said:
If not, i can strip before the vote and clear the place out to make sure we get him the trip. Hahahahahahaha
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
425 Posts
Good idea bagger, just shows that all of those factory options Dad got for his bike did the trick. Center stand, full guages, stainless kick plates and scratched lowers make a statement. Sweet.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,230 Posts
That was pretty funny and at the same time, I guess you guys have a point about the combination of mileage, use, and condition. I guess that is remarkable but is a bit of a leap in a bike show. Or is it? I didn't really think about it that way but "that's our story and we're stickin' to it. :thumb:

Anyway, thanks to all who were in on it. It was an honor... in some way... probably a little twisted... like everything else this crew does.:cool: :D

Hey, if you guys turn out in force and win me the trip to Cancun, it's for two. Shouldn't that be kept in the club? :dunno: :eyebrows: :thumbs2: :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
848 Posts
Tea Bagger said:
Nothing funny about it. Anyone can throw money at a newer bike. An old bike that is maintained and ridden to the point that his is, is incrediable and deserves props.

I do think he knew something was up and not quite as surprised as I had hoped he would have been.
It was funny b/c he totally knew something was up. Everyone was trying to be all secretive and he definately was ready for it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
425 Posts
Dad said:
Hey, if you guys turn out in force and win me the trip to Cancun, it's for two. Shouldn't that be kept in the club? :dunno: :eyebrows: :thumbs2: :D
I want to go to Cancun! ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,230 Posts
R6CycleGal said:
I want to go to Cancun! ;)
Attn: GTR Ladies.

Try-outs for the Cancun trip begin immediately.

This is open to all GTR ladies and lady guests if they're hot... maybe even if they're not.


Tryouts will be held on weekends and weekdays only, holidays included, commencing immediately. Enter early and often!


Multiple attempts are strongly encouraged.

As with any democratically run contest, judging will be by vote. One man, one vote, and I'm "da' man". All decisions of the judge will be final.

Additional info available at my websites.

www.whocaresaboutcancunkeepthecontestgoing.com OR
www.losersmayactuallybewinners.com
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,750 Posts
Dad said:
Attn: GTR Ladies.

Try-outs for the Cancun trip begin immediately.

This is open to all GTR ladies and lady guests if they're hot... maybe even if they're not.


Tryouts will be held on weekends and weekdays only, holidays included, commencing immediately. Enter early and often!


Multiple attempts are strongly encouraged.

As with any democratically run contest, judging will be by vote. One man, one vote, and I'm "da' man". All decisions of the judge will be final.

Additional info available at my websites.

www.whocaresaboutcancunkeepthecontestgoing.com OR
www.losersmayactuallybewinners.com

Hysterical!!! :laughing:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
262 Posts
Dad you rascal. you are the VACATION PIMP . Ride them hard and put them away wet. you go guy!!!: as the kids say now STFU
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,230 Posts
chuck sartoris said:
... as the kids say now STFU
Well then I can't tell y'all about the big runner-up trip.

ALL EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO THE ISLANDS!





All of you locals will know where that is but for the out of town eavesdroppers, that will be Neville Island and Brunot Island, the "Oasis on the Ohio". Easy access from I-79! Just downstream from ALCOSAN with the best Allegheny White fishin' south of the Rocks bridge! :thumb: Livin' LARGE in the 'burgh.:D
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top