Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congrats to Nicky! What a great season and final coming full circle since racing in MotoGP.

For those of you who don't know, it was a close race for the championship between Nicky and Rossi. Rossi crashed out in the 4th lap, essentially knocking him out of contention. Nicky came in third in the race behind Troy Bayliss and Loris Capirossi. But was able to finish with enough points for the championship, I think 5 or so infront of Rossi. What a greast season this was...All of Valentino Rossi's drama, team Ducati Drama, and at the end Repsol Honda drama.

Can't wait for next year. Does anyone know of Bayliss will continue on Ducati in MotoGp or is he still married to SBK? Where have all the other racers landed in the MotoGP shuffle? LOL.

·
Registered
394 Posts
hahaha... thats rite.. i gotta text yesterday bout it.. haha.. so yah i had a good day at work..

Hey u fix ur bike yet??

·
Registered
264 Posts
We had a LONG discussion at work tonight...
It really bust my balls all the Haden lovers... He's far far far from the Moto champion everyone places him to be... He's a puss and a cry baby,...
Here are a few POINTS to my argument...
He took the points lead from the Rossi DNF's, yet, failed to win a race after...
He took 3RD.... Behind fucking Bayliss, how long has this guy been out of MotoGP and he was on a someone else's bike for god sake...
Eat it up bandwagon jumpers, your title WILL BE short lived....
Haden, pfft:finger:
Freakin RC has a better chance

·
Premium Member
4,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
It is without question that if Rossi did not have those DNF's, then this year's championship would likely be different. Be it as it may, Bayliss only had one race this year in MotoGP, and he placed first. He was coming off of the high of his success in SBK, besides, he knows that track like the back of his hand. Not to mention he had nothing to lose, I think he was doing Ducati a great favor for racing.

Regardless of Hayden's placement during certain races, it is undisputed that he had enough points to be number one, granted by the skin on his teeth. Regardless of the circumstances, he is the undisputed champion with Rossi and his DNF's or Hayden being a crybaby...he still won. And I congratulate him and the Repsol Team, they did a heck of a job. You put Rossi on a working yammie, and he would have won.

So, let me get this straight...the basis of your argument is what again?

How can you dispute he had enough points to win. You can't play the "what if" game, results are hard facts and are undisputable. The most points at the end of the year is the winner. It is that simple.

I am not a Hayden fan by any stretch of the means, but I earned respect for him after Laguna Seca last year. Then I kept a watchful eye on him this year and started to like his style of racing. When you say that RC can do a better job, c'mon man, what kind of shit are you smoking. There is no serious argument in that comment.

It is not just the racer that is to take credit for a victory. It is the pit crew, the engineers, the mechanics, the pilot, the technical advisors, and everyone on the team. Being a racer is obviously more exposure, kind of like being the quarterback, but there is a very strong Honda team. They kept his bike(s) running like a top.

You say we are all on the bandwagon, I say congrats to a racer and a Honda team that did one heck of a job keeping the bike on the track. :thumb: It was well deserved and well earned.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Hey Doc.. very well put..

I dunno why ppl hate.. WTF...

:finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:

The facts are there.. no doubt. So.. yah... we shall see bout next year.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Yaz said:
Hey Doc.. very well put..

I dunno why ppl hate.. WTF...

:finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:

The facts are there.. no doubt. So.. yah... we shall see bout next year.

FLUFFER!!!:twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger

·
Registered
264 Posts
Gotta go work my shift...
So,
GONE FISHIN!!!
:twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger

Please return my hooks and take your medications...

·
Registered
394 Posts
:loser:

haha hows ur bike runnin Jon???

and by the way jus cause u said that imma go n pee on ur kawi u traded in HAHAHA...

:twofinger

·
Registered
90 Posts
"He took 3RD.... Behind fucking Bayliss, how long has this guy been out of MotoGP and he was on a someone else's bike for god sake..."

Seems like everybody finished behind Bayliss in that race, including Rossi......does that mean none of these guys are championship material????

Seems like Bayliss had his chance, and failed to succeed, then ended up being demoted back to WSBK. And he was running with the "checkers or wreckers" mentality on Sunday, had nothing to lose, which doesnt win championships, in MotoGP, NASCAR, or supercross, where RC let some "crasher" on a green bike take the "World Supercross" title from him.

I dont like whiners either, but it is good to see some raw emotion, not machines in the interview, especially where he is known as one of the nicest racer, and guys on the circuit, coming from his fellow racers......nice to see some country kid from Kentucky who grew up on the dirttracks in this country kick ass on the world level, while running with, and testing developmental parts for alot of the season.

Congrats on a job "WELL DONE"

·
Registered
264 Posts
HAHAHAHA....
Yup, he earned that one....

SCOREBOARD!!!......
It's gonna be a LONG season for the Hayden lovers.. This weekend is just the start of the end...

·
Registered
1,727 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
booger_2 said:
HAHAHAHA....
Yup, he earned that one....

SCOREBOARD!!!......
It's gonna be a LONG season for the Hayden lovers.. This weekend is just the start of the end...

i love reading your gay ass posts john...

·
Registered
264 Posts
Nick_OMC said:
i love reading your gay ass posts john...

Thank you, they even bring a smile to my face.... Now, step aside and let the men talk Alice:twofinger :twofinger :twofinger

·
Registered
28 Posts
booger_2 said:
Thank you, they even bring a smile to my face.... Now, step aside and let the men talk Alice:twofinger :twofinger :twofinger

Alice is a Sponsor...thanks....

Besides..u dont want to talk GP with me son....

1 - 20 of 32 Posts