Sportbike World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
ZX THUNDER said:
great job today running 9.50. i see 8s when you turn on the bottle.:eek:
thanks sweetie.. but now you're gonna have to reword that to say...

"great job today (the 15th) running 9.287" :love:

BTW one of these days you're gonna have to school me on the work done to that motor and what not LOL I got everyone askin me and I all i can say... "I ain't got a clue" LOL... they ask what HP it's got.. and yup you guessed it I reply "I aint' got a clue" LOL....

E.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Re: Re: congrats to e..

DreamRyder said:
thanks sweetie.. but now you're gonna have to reword that to say...

"great job today (the 15th) running 9.287" :love:

BTW one of these days you're gonna have to school me on the work done to that motor and what not LOL I got everyone askin me and I all i can say... "I ain't got a clue" LOL... they ask what HP it's got.. and yup you guessed it I reply "I aint' got a clue" LOL....

E.

just look pretty and ride....it makes it worse when you beat their ass and you have no clue whats in it or the rest.....

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Re: Re: Re: congrats to e..

Judge said:
just look pretty and ride....it makes it worse when you beat their ass and you have no clue whats in it or the rest.....
screw the pretty part... I'm there to kick ass not get some :twofinger

E.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: congrats to e..

SpeedyZ said:
Fock it I not going anymore then :twofinger
hell I am never gonna bother showing up....damn woman.....

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
LOL.. at ya both :twofinger

E.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Sorry to butt in...Do you remember what times Kyle was running on the Black R1, and is it stock?

And nice 9.2...what was the speed on that one? Not much to do like that around here, so I just have to feed off you all.

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
bhartwig32 said:
Sorry to butt in...Do you remember what times Kyle was running on the Black R1, and is it stock?

And nice 9.2...what was the speed on that one? Not much to do like that around here, so I just have to feed off you all.
never worry about butting in hun... anytime pipe up.. especially when it's on topic LOL..

I think Kyles best on the R1 was 10.5 but he wasn't gettin close to that this last sat.. As for mods I'm pretty sure it's all stock..

E.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts