Sportbike World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For my first bike im thinking of a 2006 kawasaki ninja 650r or a 2006 katana 750. the bike i get i have to keep a long time because of my parents. just needing to know which one would be better, also if i were to get into stunting in a few years could the ninja do stunts? If there are any other bikes i should be conserdering you can post them here thanks.

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
The bikes are not even on the floor yet & so we cannot compare. Unless you want our wild views as to what might be on the market in '07 or '09?

·
Registered
105 Posts
The New Ninja 650 R looks cool, but they are not available for review yet. The Katana has never been cool to me. I dont know why there just not. Not to mention a new 750 is a bit much for any rider, not to mention a new one.

The 650 R seems like a decent first bike choice. Not overly powerful and aggressive, but still cool enough to keep for a long time. Of course all of this is speculation seince the 650 R is not out yet.

Give it some time for the reviews to come out, read the old posts about "first bike" and post any question any time.

·
Registered
69 Posts
If you want a beginner bike, get a Yamaha TW200.

5 gears, easy to ride, a FREAKIN BLAST to tool around on.

save yourself the extra $$$$$ and buy one of these and enroll in a MSF

1 - 5 of 5 Posts