Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
LOL... wonder what the record is for 1 years tally?

If you look at total THREADS... redline is 2nd ;)

E.
just think how many we'd have if I posted as often as I use to :eek:

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
I'm not Redline either, but I'm sure a significant number of my posts have been made in here so I at least feel partially responsible. Way to go! :thumb:

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
Hey spicer, where does SBW stand in comparison to other forums?

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
Vash said:
Hey spicer, where does SBW stand in comparison to other forums?
Uhhh....hell if I know. :dunno: :laughing:

I'm sure there are board trackers out there, but I don't know where. I'll bet Mike keeps up on that stuff since he runs a few sites. Robert might know where to look too. I'll see what I can find.

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
spicersh said:
Uhhh....hell if I know. :dunno: :laughing:

I'm sure there are board trackers out there, but I don't know where. I'll bet Mike keeps up on that stuff since he runs a few sites. Robert might know where to look too. I'll see what I can find.
I was under the impression that we were one of the biggest sportbike sites online... Even if thats not true, its certainly the most usefull

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
Looks like we're number 182 overall on big-boards.com, whatever that means. I think that is compared to all forums regardless of topic. I'm trying to find out how to filter by topics.

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
I wonder if they are rater by traffic, number of members, or number of active members?

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
Vash said:
I wonder if they are rater by traffic, number of members, or number of active members?
I think that site lets you look at all of thsoe statistics and rankings. Depends on what you're looking for I guess. I wouldn't be surprised if we're not the biggest, but after looking around at a number of others I have no doubt we're the best. Anytime I have a question I want answered I come here because I know the knowledge base here is far above any other board I've been on.

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
When filtered by language, we're #1 in posts, #10 in members, #6 in posts/member.... For some reason "Gaming age" keeps on showing up in the same search...

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
spicersh said:
I wouldn't be surprised if we're not the biggest, but after looking around at a number of others I have no doubt we're the best. Anytime I have a question I want answered I come here because I know the knowledge base here is far above any other board I've been on.
Not only that but it seems so much eaiser to use and read the forum here compared to other sites. Things load quickly and you aren't overly distracted when reading and posting by wacked out advertising or huge pictures in sig lines. I know our club has been very pleased with it. It's not perfect but what is. It's a great site. :thumb:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts