Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
cheeky git!!!

Bike looks in good nick for her age:eek: lot better than some of the ones i've seen in sillypore lately.....

Bet you're waiting for the V5 onda like me eh GD?:cool:

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah it's a worry BP.... 4+ years old and only has 20 odd thou on the clock.... that includes 600-700 laps of P.I though!!!

How it's made it this far I'll never know... has come so close to being scrap so many times :eek: :eek:

Come on Chum, lets see those orange wheels :p :p

·
Registered
642 Posts
And I remember your heroic footage of Wheelies and Track exploits to the tune of

"... your cherry lips and golden hair, she was just 16 ..... tra la la etc etc etc " (quite a good song actually)

Of course, those were in your carefree batchelor days... before you became a starbucks car park spanker.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Still got one too ...

I've still got one tooand Aussie ...... and after close to 2 years .. it's done less than 5,000k's .... arf arf ,,, cue the 'what a caaant comments please' ....

Attachments

·
Registered
726 Posts
Orange wheels

Ok GD here ya go. This was the day I picked her up... Since then the rear pegs (and bungy hooks) have come off, as has the 4 sq yds of plastic that was originally holding on the plate. The single seat cowl is on too. Oh, and the "Sold" sticker has been taken off the headlight!!:p :p

Attachments

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
grrrr ... yummy...

is it just my eyes, or is it bent in the middle :D :D

P.S ... it would look better if you painted it red ..... ducati .. red :2cents:

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Cool

Great lookin bike chum! Who's gonna teach you how to ride:twofinger
They've gotta be the most orange wheels ever.
Whats a bike like that cost in OZ ( don;t worry yer Mrs doesn;t look a the forum)?:crying:

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looking good there Chum.... so when are you bringing her down here so I can have a go :eek: :eek:

5thou on that in 2 years is an embarisment Ledge - you got kids we don't know about or somefink :p :p

We need to change this place from 'Sport Bike Riders - Singapore' to 'Old farts who don't ride' :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
726 Posts
Fireplace facts n figures

Right then,

Firstly, for you BP:

1.) '05 Blades retail here at A$17990, (S$22800) but there are plenty of deals out there as 'onda are running them out so you can pick em up for around A$16k

2.) Well, having zero ability in the first place means I can pretty much take advice from anyone... Anyone who still owns a bike that is.... :twofinger

For you Ledge:

1.) You are still a cahnt!!!! :D

2.) See 1.)

3.) I'm still S$25k bid for your duc

GD:

1.) Phillip Island WILL be 'appenin this season :) :D :) :D :drool:

And finally for BC:

1.) What's Joe's number? goodies must be cheaper over there.... :cool:

·
Registered
726 Posts
Well, The RTA has it rated at 125kw - Which I think is around 150/160bhp or so... DOn't know what the official numbers are. Whatever they are, it's more than enough :D

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Well Chum ...i still have a bike ...just not in Singapore ...smart arse:twofinger

Are you going to go to bars on it and tell the girls you're actually Mick D it's just that since you stopped racing you've put on a bit of weight and you have "issues"> You know you want to.
Does the bike come in any other colours ??

You're right! Legend is a complete kant:thumb:

·
Registered
726 Posts
Nah - not going to go posing as Mick - Only because I don't have the balls to chop off my little finger. :eek:

Comes in plain old Reliable Red, Boring Black, and a Tatty Titanium (so called limited edition): See the following and click on gallery on the left

http://tinyurl.com/7qfnh

·
Registered
726 Posts
Yeah - YUCK!!!!!

Now you know why I snapped up an 05 model....

1 - 20 of 23 Posts