Sportbike World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I found a spot to hang him finally. I'm officially out of wall space. I had to hand him in front of a back window. Sunlight is overrated.:D

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I like Marianne's "Soul Mates"

Thanks for the link, great stuff!!!!!!!!!

I'm not sure if I still wish to pursue having the giclee's. They are so expensive, that people don't buy. Let's face it, I'm a motorcycle owner because they are very affordable transportation. I don't have the money to buy a giclee at even my prices. I think I'm going to investigate lithographs. Maybe I can get my stuff out a little easier if they weren't so pricey.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Inky said:
I like Marianne's "Soul Mates"

Thanks for the link, great stuff!!!!!!!!!

I'm not sure if I still wish to pursue having the giclee's. They are so expensive, that people don't buy. Let's face it, I'm a motorcycle owner because they are very affordable transportation. I don't have the money to buy a giclee at even my prices. I think I'm going to investigate lithographs. Maybe I can get my stuff out a little easier if they weren't so pricey.
A litho would be nice for us po folks there Inky,I want a painting but need to hit powerball first:twofinger

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Maddjack said:
A litho would be nice for us po folks there Inky,I want a painting but need to hit powerball first:twofinger
I know, I'm working on it...... :D

I know the owner, I betcha I could make you a special deal!!!

·
Registered
505 Posts
Inky said:
I know, I'm working on it...... :D

I know the owner, I betcha I could make you a special deal!!!
maybe next year there young Lady,I love your work and would be proud to hang it in my home.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Maddjack said:
maybe next year there young Lady,I love your work and would be proud to hang it in my home.
check your pm's

1 - 9 of 9 Posts