Registered
5,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Take a look at these. I think the similarities are scary. :D

·
Registered
329 Posts
Are you saying that you got your butt whooped by a lawnmower?:D
If they put that 9R motor in that lawnmower it would really be interesting at the next lawnmower race:eek:

·
Registered
865 Posts
The dependability of a Deere.....the Speed of a Kawasaki!!!:p :p :D

·
Registered
865 Posts

·
Registered
865 Posts
RCjohn said:

See, more proof. :p
Ther is one more item you left out ENVY

·
Premium Member
710 Posts
RCjohn said:
Take a look at these. I think the similarities are scary. :D
Your right! They both have suspensions that are far superior to that disjointed POS you've got.

:p :twofinger

(is that better???)

·
Registered
865 Posts
Re: Re: Coincedence... I think not.

Stake said:

Your right! They both have suspensions that are far superior to that disjointed POS you've got.

:p :twofinger

(is that better???)

LMAO....Yes, Much......;) :p :D

·
Registered
865 Posts
Re: bass-ackwards

CBR Brutha said:

No no, it's the dependability of a Kawasaki and the SPEED of a John Deere!!! :eek: :D :twofinger
This coming from a guy that is considering buying a ZX-9....

(note to self...put CBR Brutha on "the list")

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
Agree for here is another "Deere John" letter & could the John Deere colours been around so long that I never liked green & so never owned a Kwacker???
Wrong, upon my part, as I was GIVEN a brand new KT-250 to test for a m/c mag & when finished the firm was so pleased that they let me keep that Trials iron. It did good as a second bike to my Bultaco SherpaT 250.

·
Registered
627 Posts
I'll take the one on the right because it can "cut" the corners:D

Laughing my own a$$ off:p

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Iguess those riding mower owners are real serious about cutting grass. Probably take the thing to a detail shop.:eek:

·
Registered
591 Posts
I'll take the one on the right because it can "cut" the corners
Bottom line - neither are road worthy

BTW, not that it really matters to us'em enlightened 6R/9R owners (who tend to like bikes that are more than one-trick ponies), but didja see where Canadian roadracer Andrew Trevitt could hustle the heavy, old, outdated 9R around the TIGHT Streets of Willow close to a second a lap faster than he could the R1 (Motorcyclist Magazine Open-Class Shootout)!
Recently watched the Road Atlanta 600 Supersport race, and began wondering if there were any R6's in the field? Had to be some, as they were yakking with 'em on the starting grid, but apparently that was the last time they were seen. Mebbe they just pulled off the track when the flag dropped...not that there's anything wrong with that! :rolleyes: (Finishing order was GSXR/GSXR/ZX-6R).

Laughing my own a$$ off
Ya, ya...us'em 6R/9R owners know 'ZACTLY how ya feel! We're still laughing our collective arses off! :p
It's beginning to look like the R1/R6 emperor hath no clothes... :eek:

Hey, I hear a rumor that there's gonna be a great comparo test in next month's Motorcyclist Magazine! Only got a chance to glimpse the title, but should make for a great read:
R1/R6 vs (Kawasaki engined) John Deere: Finally...a Kawasaki the R twins can beat? :cool:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts