Sportbike World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Fever of 102.4 with a sore throat. The lil bastards have given me strep throat. Still babysitting too. I'm down for the count. I think I'm going to bed for awhile and die.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tea Bagger said:
Fever of 102.4 with a sore throat. The lil bastards have given me strep throat. Still babysitting too. I'm down for the count. I think I'm going to bed for awhile and die.
f-that BAGGER!!! I'm disappointed in you! C'mon now!!! Just before I bought my GS500 I had strep and mono and a fever of 103.3 every damn night and sometimes all day!!!! I wasn't even a week out of being deathly ill when I bought my bike and cranked out 150 miles.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Been out fishing with the kids all day. Might be up for a ride after dinner (before dark). Where do you live these days? Brownsville? I'm in Murrysville, and usually run around 286 and stuff in the evenings... I'm slow too :)

724-327-8338

Garry

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
mmmbarley said:
sorry we missed you carey. we even found a nice hillbilly boy for you. :D
I have my man. ;)

I went and rode some shitty washed-out roads. Then I rode some more shitty washed-out roads. Then I rode 68 to 79 home.

·
Registered
505 Posts
carie Sorry we missed you ,Roy,mark and I went out and wound up at beaverun for a while then did lunch in Ellwoood and tookk another ride with some friends we hooked up with at big dogs.
the roads every where here north are full of gravel mud and crap.While fun we had to keep a wary eye put(and to think Iwanted to lead for once:rolleyes: )

bagger hope you feel better soon.
Won't make it to bike night tonight(i can see Jeep thrusting his fist in the air screeming YES YES):twofinger

·
Registered
459 Posts
speaking of big dawgs. if you guys want to try out a 1 pound hamburger with eggs,3 cheeses, and frys that is the place for it.

had a great day hiting some twisties and watching for shit on the road, but still got 170 miles in for the weekend. took a 04 daytona 955i so if you would like a report on it just let me know.

·
Registered
505 Posts
KLRBE said:
speaking of big dawgs. if you guys want to try out a 1 pound hamburger with eggs,3 cheeses, and frys that is the place for it.

had a great day hiting some twisties and watching for shit on the road, but still got 170 miles in for the weekend. took a 04 daytona 955i so if you would like a report on it just let me know.
That reg size pittsburgher you got wasn't small neither,good food.That dam big dawg buger was as big as the plate and quality beef to boot,couldn't come close to polishing that one off:D
yeah it was a good ride:thumb:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts