Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
Not to be unkind, and maybe this girl has a fantasic dismount technique, but I am failing to see how she is worth $31,000 for the day?

Not much different than a great deal of my friends wives, if you think about it. Screw you for a little while. then stop putting out. 6 months later you have lost your house, half your pay, half your toys, and 90% of your friends and family to her.

And 99% of them aren't even as cute as this one.

:2cents:

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Not to be unkind, and maybe this girl has a fantasic dismount technique, but I am failing to see how she is worth $31,000 for the day?
+1. $40 bucks maybe, but $4000 :dunno:

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
ZX: Thats the whole point of paying her. She will never nag him, or make him ditch his friends. And she is much better looking than the lewinski chick....

·
Registered
3,288 Posts
Not much different than a great deal of my friends wives, if you think about it. Screw you for a little while. then stop putting out. 6 months later you have lost your house, half your pay, half your toys, and 90% of your friends and family to her.

And 99% of them aren't even as cute as this one.

:2cents:
True.

That's the american female for ya.

Suck a dick, instant equity.:2cents:
Sad.

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
True.

That's the american female for ya.

Suck a dick, instant equity.:2cents:
Sad.
:wtf:

Oooh....so it's the GIRL'S fault. I see. It couldn't be there there are some dumb ass GUYS out there. I've read some pretty fucked up comments from you but that has to be the worst.

:barf2:

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
They reported on the news that his father is a wealthy real estate investor worth a little over $500 million.

His father owns at least a dozen of the large tower appartment buildings and condo units.

The son (now X-Governor) made $1.9 million last year from his part of his father's rents and so on.

The son used to make a fortune as a top notch lawyer, but now his law degree is in danger of being taken away.

His wife was a top corportate lawyer, making alot of cash too, but gave that up years ago when he began his quest for a new political life.

I am still hoping that she divorces him, takes him to the cleaners and then nails his carcass to the wall. Just another dream of mine.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts

Oooh....so it's the GIRL'S fault. I see. It couldn't be there there are some dumb ass GUYS out there. I've read some pretty fucked up comments from you but that has to be the worst.

Just hold on a gosh darn minute, I need to grab some popcorn first. :D

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
They reported on the news that his father is a wealthy real estate investor worth a little over $500 million.

His father owns at least a dozen of the large tower appartment buildings and condo units.

The son (now X-Governor) made $1.9 million last year from his part of his father's rents and so on.

The son used to make a fortune as a top notch lawyer, but now his law degree is in danger of being taken away.

His wife was a top corportate lawyer, making alot of cash too, but gave that up years ago when he began his quest for a new political life.

I am still hoping that she divorces him, takes him to the cleaners and then nails his carcass to the wall. Just another dream of mine.
Ok, we've established the money thing really isn't an issue. But aren't there hookers that are better looking than this, making them closer to being worth the $4000 hourly rate? :dunno:

·
Registered
3,288 Posts

I was trolling for you cauze I miss you...:D

Obviously not in all cases.
Sometimes the wives have more equity.....Like if their dads have companies and stuff...;)

My POV.......

Most women are shallow for money...
Most men are shallow for how a woman looks...

She breaks the law hooking.
He breaks the law buying.
I dont care if he's a dem or repub.

Play........pay.........

·
Registered
3,288 Posts
Why so vindictive?

Anyhoo....

We know that there is sooo much money in prostution in cali and the east coast banking states.... but how much in the east coast banking states is way higher.

That kind of money is spent all the time by thousands of brokers and hedge fund managers,...from ages of 24 thru 65....constantly, weekly,...ect.

If anybody digs deeper, the rabbit hole goes pretty far down.

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
And again, why dont they just legalize it? Tax the shit out of it!

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
I simply believe that people in positions of power over others, especially those who feel that they are but 1mm below God in terms of their importance and greatness over others, deserve the maximum punishment, at the least, compared to someone included in the rest of "the masses".

This guy, who has set himself up as Lord Overall, as being far superior to other people, should be maximumly punished. No deals cut, no nothing.

I think LEO's, Judges, politicians and so on should be dealth with in this maner as they are often considered to be "above the law" as well as being in a position to "know better".

This X-gov is now trying to tell people that, as he has resigned in shame, he should not face criminal charges. BullSh!t! He should go down in flames!

As should Swame and so on.

Far too many of these "I'm better than the rest of you" types have gotten away with stuff that, had it been a normal person, others have been crucified for. That seems totally unfair and actually kind of unAmerican to me.

So, F**k them. Jail them and throw away the key.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts