Sportbike World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many of ya'll do this?

I just usually ignore those banners.. until one day I read only about 30 people signed up to win something.. and thought... hey... 1 chance in 31 to possibly win something and I dont' have to spend a dime to do it :D better odds than paying $5.00 for a damn lottery ticket that the odds are near impossible to win :twofinger

E.
just thought I'd check ;)

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
i don't do it but i probably should. quite often i'm told that i win something becuase i'm the 1,000,000th visitor to the website. :D

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Thats it E...I better win something cuz I friggen clicked....:twofinger

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LMAO.. see ya'll will click on a post about it and not get a damn thing.. so now go click on the banner and fill out the info to register for a chance at something free :p

E.

·
Registered
966 Posts
DreamRyder said:
LMAO.. see ya'll will click on a post about it and not get a damn thing.. so now go click on the banner and fill out the info to register for a chance at something free :p

E.

The only thing that I will win is a mailbox full of spam for giving out my information:crying:

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
GPZRider said:
The only thing that I will win is a mailbox full of spam for giving out my information:crying:
that's why you creat a hotmail account for all that shit :twofinger

E.

·
Administrator
632 Posts
FYI - On this site all mail is from our servers and is never leased or sold! We uauslly mail once or 2x per month with site announcements. So far, we have not mailed anyone from our contests, cause usually they don't ask for email information - only that you are a member in good standing... kinda hard to SPAM someone without an email address.

I highly reccomend that you join our newsletter for the ocassional site information. You could always opt out as easily as you join.

http://more.sportbikes.com/about/newsletter.html

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
nanny nanny boobooo.... I just was informed I am the February 2004 winner of the Metzeler Sportect tires!! :drool:

see it does pay to click ;)

now question is do I put them on my track bike or my street use bike :confused: :D :twofinger

E.

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
DreamRyder said:
nanny nanny boobooo.... I just was informed I am the February 2004 winner of the Metzeler Sportect tires!! :drool:

see it does pay to click ;)

now question is do I put them on my track bike or my street use bike :confused: :D :twofinger

E.
i think your head is getting pretty big for your body. you should just give me your body. :twofinger

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
monkey said:
i think your head is getting pretty big for your body. you should just give me your body. :twofinger
LOL... you always find a way to squeeze in a lil leg humpin don't ya :twofinger

E.

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
DreamRyder said:
LOL... you always find a way to squeeze in a lil leg humpin don't ya :twofinger

E.
legs are getting boring, i'm aiming higher. :eyebrows:

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,323 Posts