Sportbike World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saturday is the day and we will meet KLRBE at Krispy Kreme in Cranberry again. Will be fun time again, I promise ( bringing booze for Wrachit).

·
Registered
34 Posts
holy shit bro, dont spaz... a simple... no, my young friend, its not this weekend... its the last weekend in july...

not...

NO! FUCK YOU! YOU FUCKING QUEER! ITS THE LAST FUCKING WEEKEND IN THE FUCKING MONTH OF FUCKING JANUARY U FUCKING FUCK!

·
Registered
511 Posts
I'll probably meet up with you posers again this year but I have two requests to make.

1.) Tea Bagger must keep his ass in his pants and not out of KLRBE's car at 80MPH
2.) KLRBE can not lead the pack of cars because he "knows of a great resturant right down the road"

:twofinger

·
Registered
262 Posts
REQUEST DENIED. You buy lunch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Smokes35 said:
holy shit bro, dont spaz... a simple... no, my young friend, its not this weekend... its the last weekend in july...

not...

NO! FUCK YOU! YOU FUCKING QUEER! ITS THE LAST FUCKING WEEKEND IN THE FUCKING MONTH OF FUCKING JANUARY U FUCKING FUCK!

Hahahahaha, sorry. My manic depression has kicked in and I want to rip someone's trachea out and use it for straw to drink my beer.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
crammer1977 said:
I'll probably meet up with you posers again this year but I have two requests to make.

1.) Tea Bagger must keep his ass in his pants and not out of KLRBE's car at 80MPH
2.) KLRBE can not lead the pack of cars because he "knows of a great resturant right down the road"

:twofinger

Hahahahahaha, I had a chilly bum for a bit.

I request that everyone wear a steeler shirt!!!

·
Registered
505 Posts
I'll see yunz up there,going up(as of now) with a couple of fellas from work.I'll bring the camera for the extortion quality pictures:twofinger

·
Registered
459 Posts
I did know of a good restarant we just had to go 20 miles turn around and go back 20 miles and there it was. right were we started at.:D :D

I think chuck wants to drive this year. so know dougnuts in the parking lot for me. plus I think rich got dizzy.:D

·
Registered
505 Posts
KLRBE said:

. plus I think rich got dizzy.:D
It might have been the effect of 2 degree air freezing the blood in his a$$ when it was hanging out the window at 80mph

·
Registered
32 Posts
LOL. Thanks for thinking of me. But I'm gonna make Lissa drive so I'll have plenty before I even get there. (Bloody Mary's before noon) We can take 3 others in the Exploder if'n anyone wantsa carpool....especially crammer's Sister! hahaha

·
Registered
262 Posts
wratchit said:
LOL. Thanks for thinking of me. But I'm gonna make Lissa drive so I'll have plenty before I even get there. (Bloody Mary's before noon) We can take 3 others in the Exploder if'n anyone wantsa carpool....especially crammer's Sister! hahaha
Keep it up about Crammers sister and he's going to shoot you in the eye.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts