Sportbike World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No u were very clear ..prob is that some people read too far into a statement..End of subject and my post on this forum.:twofinger

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
No need to leave the forum, it's just our job as moderators to make sure things don't get nasty within the threads. Typically I give one warning and if it continues I close the thread. Simple. :)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Clear

spicersh said:
No need to leave the forum, it's just our job as moderators to make sure things don't get nasty within the threads. Typically I give one warning and if it continues I close the thread. Simple. :)

NP as a sysop for MSN i understand ur role...but in this case u have a "senior member" harrasing somone for no reason. If u read my post at no time did i ask to be treated in such manner nor did i make reference to stunting as lame or dumb or stupid or whatever...i would suggest that if u want to keep people on ur forum or whos ever it is that u chat with those who are supposed to make examples....thx for ur time:)

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
duessel said:
Shut the Fu*k UP!!!!

I run this shit!
:laughing:

where the f*ck ya been deuss?

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
spicersh said:
:laughing:

where the f*ck ya been deuss?
Work boned me with accessing this site, so my all day rants are now on other forum sites. It sucks cause I really miss this place, but i guess I have to deal with it. :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts