Sportbike World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's the best stuff to use to get the bugs and crude of my plastics and the crud off my engine and wheels. I figure if I clean it I could drop a couple of pounds.
Thanks

·
Registered
152 Posts
Best Stuff

Soap, water and elbow grease for plastics, WD40 for metal surfaces, knowing it will heat up and burn off when you run bike, or just hose all surfaces down with water and towel dry afterwards.

·
Registered
624 Posts
baberider said:
What's the best stuff to use to get the bugs and crude of my plastics and the crud off my engine and wheels. I figure if I clean it I could drop a couple of pounds.
Thanks
There are all sorts of spray cleaners that are easier and quicker than soap and water. Next time you're at the shop check them out. They have all surface cleaners that will work on your windshield, plastics, and even the exhaust can.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I use this stuff called K&L Cycle Wash.. get the bike wet, spray K&L stuff all over, let it sit a few minutes, then hose it off.. Usually that's all I need to do.. Of course there's the occasional sticky bug that wont come off, so you have to wash it off with a mitt or sponge etc, but I swear by that stuff

·
Registered
227 Posts
HONDABRITE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :thumb: :D :thumb: :D :thumb: :D :thumb:

·
Registered
482 Posts
Use any citrus based cleaner to lift the dirt and grime up. The Honda brand cleaner works very well also.:thumb:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts