Sportbike World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Thats not a tiger, its a Gastonsquidcouger...look close you can see the chickenstrip between the claws!

·
Registered
47 Posts
thats right...mind like a steel trap: nothing escapes :D

I see you are looking at the '03 R6...please don't get the flames :crying: . They are sooo squidly :p

·
Registered
123 Posts
yzfgozoom said:
Well someone has eventually gotta take over Bboommeerr as most squided bike. I mean he is a Moderator now, he can't be just running around being the squidking of accessories
Hehehehe Need I remind you of the small pocket bike incident, up at Scott's place, in Marion? Hehehehe I got pics of you kissing the dirt as you rounded the bend!

I swear I dunno how that became your avatar! :D Speaking of such...why are you not using the endo one I took for you?

Like a steel trap, huh JT? :p There are just too many comebacks....so I will end that with....goodnight everyone! :D

·
Registered
47 Posts
kerry_129 said:
Good to see that the vital exchange of information between we NC squids is resuming it's normal flow (or is that 'squirt'). :rolleyes: :D

PS: One more for me! :twofinger
Yep, the crap is flowing quite smoothly like a well drained septic tank!

one more...

·
Registered
26 Posts
BBoommeerr said:

Hehehehe Need I remind you of the small pocket bike incident, up at Scott's place, in Marion? Hehehehe I got pics of you kissing the dirt as you rounded the bend!

I swear I dunno how that became your avatar! :D Speaking of such...why are you not using the endo one I took for you?

Like a steel trap, huh JT? :p There are just too many comebacks....so I will end that with....goodnight everyone! :D
I was using the endo one on SBN, and tried putting on last night but it didn't work for some reason.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts