Sportbike World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those that missed the announcement (which basically amounted to me telling people when they could be arsed to come over and talk to me), Yvonne and I are expecting Chumley Jnr in April 2003.

Any donations of Dom Perignon or Krug are of course acceptable.

Now, If anyone cares to put any money on who is going to actually bear the littl'un...

Yvonne is away the GP weekend:crying: so will be having a few celebratory beers with those who missed out on Sunday (All of you):D :D :D

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Well done mate

If my memory serves me correctly I came over yesterday for a chat and a look down the front of yer missus's dress :drool:

Beers at the weekend ? Bears shitting in the woods:D

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Aiieee !!!

Once again big fella ... good on ya !!!

I'm still waiting for the tips on how ya actually managed to do it .... somethin about puttin me thingy in a holey ??

Oi Tug, cheers for being honest. I was sitting at the Chumley table and I couldn't keep me eyes of Mrs Chumley features either ....

Somethin about pregnant womens knockers just does it for me ..... !!

P.S .... is this normal ??

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Knockers

Mate - Cheers...

They are getting bigger every day - Hours of fun.

It will be a case of having to tie one down to concentrate on the other soon!

Beware though - Although I have been praised for my epic doings, I don't remember a bloody thing... It didn't hurt either...

;) ;)

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You DON'T need glasses..

DD,

Pissed or not, you were absolutely right. Not sure if you were aware though, but that Sunday was the Annual General meeting of the "Birds with Massive knockers in skimpy see thru clothes looking like we need a right good rogering from all you SBR riders, Singapore Branch" club.

:D :D :D :D :D

Massive sensory overload.. And a boatload of M.I.L.F's

Wa Hay!!!!

:drool: :D :drool: :D :drool:

If I happen to disappear on Sunday about 2.5hrs prior to 11:30, you will know where I have gone. Don't bother checking my room for my passport. It won't be there. And I may even drag Leggy Bell end along to give him a few tips on firing a cannon

:thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Better than a 4 floors tea dance

The totty radar was going mental, hardly touched my lunch cos every time I went to take a mouthfull my head spun around to automatically track a target :eek: Even borrowed a spare kid at one point to improve my chances of a casual conversation and a close up perve :drool:

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Call the Lumberjack... We got Wood!

Tug

You must have had the Totty radar on "Long Range Mode", cos I think the boys will agree that Mrs Tug was Looking fab as well...

Can't see the "Wood" (Pardon the Pun) for the trees?????

:cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Set radar to recognise enemy targets

No pont in getting involved in a friendly fire situation:D

Mrs T always looks top dollar but I didnt want to say that and sound like a soppy twat:)

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Fair...

Point taken...

Still, having said that, I am still raving about Mrs Chum's knockers... Marvellous...

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Re: Fair...

Chumley said:
Point taken...

Still, having said that, I am still raving about Mrs Chum's knockers... Marvellous...
Got any pics :drool:

Talking of knockers, Mrs T has knocker tastic new Rossi top for the GP. One of dem strechy, strappy things:drool: :drool: :drool:

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well Well...

I knew it....

Reader's Wives again....

Knew it wouldn't be long..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts