Sportbike World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife works for an internet retail company, Ashford.com, and I'm passing along a "Friends and Family" coupon in case anyone can put it to use. Ashford.com sells new and vintage watches, sunglasses, jewelry, leather goods, ties and scarves, fragrances, etc. Check them out at http://www.ashford.com . Feel free to pass this offer on, and if you use the coupon and want to go back for a second purchase, let me know via e-mail and I can send you a new code.

* The coupon is for 20% off orders of $50 or more
* The coupon expires on December 31, 2000
* It cannot be combined with any other special or promotion
* It cannot be used for fragrances, loose diamonds, select designer jewelry, Corporate Gifts or Gift Certificates
* Enter this coupon code, 6AFNBAAAAA, when prompted during the checkout process
* Each coupon can only be used once per customer

[Edited by Pete on 11-14-2000 at 01:03 PM]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Pete said:
My wife works for an internet retail company, Ashford.com, and I'm passing along a "Friends and Family" coupon in case anyone can put it to use. Ashford.com sells new and vintage watches, sunglasses, jewelry, leather goods, ties and scarves, fragrances, etc. Check them out at http://www.ashford.com . Feel free to pass this offer on, and if you use the coupon and want to go back for a second purchase, let me know via e-mail and I can send you a new code.

* The coupon is for 20% off orders of $50 or more
* The coupon expires on December 31, 2000
* It cannot be combined with any other special or promotion
* It cannot be used for fragrances, loose diamonds, select designer jewelry, Corporate Gifts or Gift Certificates
* Enter this coupon code, 6AFNBAAAAA, when prompted during the checkout process
* Each coupon can only be used once per customer

[Edited by Pete on 11-14-2000 at 01:03 PM]
Pimpin Pete strikes again ;)
I'll keep it in mind "my brutha" I often shop e-lectroniclly

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Careful!...I was lured (by 'Pimpin Pete') into ordering a pair of Oakley Sunglasses from Ashford.com. They ended-up sending me a pair of Hot Pink Uvex Safety Glasses. I have to say though, they're very cool! j/k :D

I have ordered from Ashford.com and there were no problems. Thanks for the coupon, Pete! :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts