Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Founder
4,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Christmas eve and I'm working...
Well, I guess if you could call redesigning one of my websites "working" that is. :)

I'll be the first to admit that I could not draw a stick figure if you paid me. I make my money working on databases and don't have a bone of artistic talent in my body.

But the Pocketbike Planet community (formally known as Pocketbike World) really needed an update.

When new users visited the old front page they were overwhelmed with about 75 links to news, posts and different areas of the community. The new design is not only more "professional" looking but much easier to navigate.

Stop by and take a look and let me know what you think...

http://www.pocketbikeplanet.com

Oh, and since midnight is only 90 minutes from now... Merry Christmas everyone!

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
Robert can only say the REVIEWS is a bit to dark ------- well just my assumption.

I should not be giving advise for my knowledge of the PC is less then 1%. I have wandered on to whatever is used to colour/draw & I would be a total loss no matter what.

Yet in my world, of simplicity & away form electronics, & so many keys, I basically carry a drafting pen with .30mm point & some form of a small pad to sketch on, for in a very amateur way I do pen & ink sketching of scenic matters, mtns, trees, fences, old buildings, etc. Not humans or animals.

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
Still thinking of work when I opened a sport shop in Banff, Alberta Cdn & aimed at skiers, mountaineers & such it was one of the rare retail stores open in the 50s & 60s for the week-ends are when skiers, mountaineers & tourists are around for we also sold some of the best clothing in the area. That would be from 7:00am till sometime around 11 or 12 we closed & often I would be working on skis & delivering them to hotels, motels in the small hrs of the morning.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Cool:D :D
It's book marked for further review at a date other that x-mas.

And as I shot over their for a quick look see, I got a second Merry Christmas today. Thanks

And Merry Christmas to you and the rest of these people around here. Life is good

1 - 8 of 8 Posts