Sportbike World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
I'll can but....

I live in Ontario, CA. But I am in Iraq right now I get back some time next year.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Re: I'll can but....

Stain said:
I live in Ontario, CA. But I am in Iraq right now I get back some time next year.
Thanks for your sacrifice bro. look me up when you get back, and we can take a ride on the Crest.

Jeff

·
Registered
85 Posts
Re: Re: I'll can but....

jeffsback said:
Thanks for your sacrifice bro. look me up when you get back, and we can take a ride on the Crest.

Jeff
I’ll surly take you up on that offer. The Crest where that at? I like to ride the San Bernardino Mountains.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Angeles Crest Hwy.

Angeles Crest Hwy. area is in the South-Eastern edge of Angeles National Forest, and covers a wide triangle area of mountains and high desert from Hwy 138 at the 15 freeway just across from San Bernardino National Forest, Lake Silverwood area, to as far West as Pasadena and North, just short of Palmdale This area is considered the best canyon riding in So. California, due to: excellent road conditions, the scenic majesty, and the lack of any significant four wheeled traffic. (check out the links below) The area is my favorite place to ride, hands down! So keep your head down and look me up when you get back; I am easy to find with the same handle (jeffsback) on the other site, sportbikes.com.

JEFF

Angeles Crest Hwy.

Sportbikes.com

·
Registered
85 Posts
4 months

I have 4 more months in Iraq and I'll be back home.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Alright you L.A. area people...come to our (Moomba Cyclesports) bike night this Friday (Oct 14th) in Pasadena. Details on our web-site.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I'm back home and ready to ride.

·
Registered
515 Posts
welcome back, i'll ride if you don't mind a noob taggin' along. should round up all socal riders on sbw for a ride or something.

·
Registered
85 Posts
PM sent.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts