Sportbike World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay here's the deal, I've find a nice warehouse district near Division & Halstead in Chicago North that is in great shape with plenty of space to practice stunting. I try to swing by there three times a week after I get off work and practice wheelies (I just started).

If anybody from Chicago wants to get some practice in with me, this area is perfect. This will be a great opportunity to teach/learn and just hang out with your fellow riders. You can be a veteran or just starting like me, but if you're interested in getting together in a group reply in this thread and we'll see if we can get something going.

Safe riding all.

·
Registered
329 Posts
If I were in chicago, id roll with ya, sounds like you got a great spot. One word of advice, keep it to yourself and those you trust. People can spoil a spot pretty quickly doing stupid stuff like making to much noise, trouble, leaving trash, drinking etc. I keep my spot on lock down, because I lost a good one due to idiots. Good luck. If your serious about progressing, a legit spot to practice is #1, protect it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts