Sportbike World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was posted before, but vanished.......

Is anyone going to the Chicago Bike Show this weekend? I'll be there Saturday.

Let me know.

·
Registered
938 Posts
I went to the Cleveland show this past saturday. I would just like to suggest that you get there early. We got there a half hour before the doors opened and there was already a HUGE line. Luckily, the line moved fast and we were in the show within 10 minutes.

Make sure you allow plenty of time for the Aprilia display. There were a couple of really hot looking babe..er..bikes to check out.;):D

·
Registered
25 Posts
desmo said:
This was posted before, but vanished.......

Is anyone going to the Chicago Bike Show this weekend? I'll be there Saturday.

Let me know.
I went saturday.. sorry I missed ya.. we had a bunch of people meet up there.

On a side not.. I was very disappointed with the show.. mostly all cruiser stuff and harley stuff.. making a deal on prices was a joke.. and everyone has a video out.. man.. it was sad..

I remember when we could get hot deals at a show.. now.. you pay more and see less! argh

Sorry venting.. it was still good to meet up with people though.. and it did make me want to go riding.. i cant wait untill i plan a starved rock trip this spring.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, I'll be making my annual pilgramage to RA this June. Maybe we can meet up this year.

Yeah, the show was a little lean this year, I agree with the crusier overload, but they could have had 1/2 as many dirt bikes there too.......I think I got the point.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts