Sportbike World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is kinda cool ! I made this years flyer (sp) for the Canadain Streetbike Shootout ! This is over in Grand Bend, Canada.

Thats me top right !!

[/IMG]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,234 Posts
Awesome!

I used to go to Grand Bend as a kid...my grandparents had a cottage not too far from there in Port Franks.




Jen
 

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
Joined
·
6,323 Posts
hope you got an original one to keep :cool: start keepin a scrapbook of all that shit... your kids will love to see that shit when they get older :thumb:

too cool :p

E.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,824 Posts
DreamRyder said:
hope you got an original one to keep :cool: start keepin a scrapbook of all that shit... your kids will love to see that shit when they get older :thumb:

too cool :p

E.
I can pretty much bet you won't see Lonnie at the next Scrapbook Convention. LOL:twofinger
 

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
Joined
·
6,323 Posts
DocThee said:
I can pretty much bet you won't see Lonnie at the next Scrapbook Convention. LOL:twofinger
I didnt' mean THAT KIND of scrapbook :twofinger

E.
now if we were talkin about Matt .... then yeah.... :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No I won`t be at the scrapbooking thingy LOL:D :D
 

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
Joined
·
6,323 Posts
sonicsbomb said:
No I won`t be at the scrapbooking thingy LOL:D :D
OK ... let's get this clear... I was not talkin a regular (girlie type) scrapbook... :twofinger I was talkin about a regular (record keeping guy type) scrapbook of events ;)

E.
geesh! :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,321 Posts
ya i go to grand bend every year, ive been to that track but never when stuff was goin on, maybe ill head out there for this, looks like a good time. nice job dude, the flyer looks good.
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top