Sportbike World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm with geoff on this. i use track vendors as well ([email protected], tell him fzr400tony sent you, i need help too). they cut you better deals in the end. they'll usually stand behind their products. i've seen the way certain companies back their products. i'll stick to the honest vendor. the guy who says, 'that's on back order', before you pay for it, not five weeks later.

maw and those are okay, but i just don't trust them. they've never given me the price they advertise in the mags, amazing how starting at can be such a different price for an f2 (and that was when it was fairly new).

------------------
Tony

00 GSX-R750-yellow & black
88 FZR400-krylon black
94 CBR600F2--sold

·
Registered
39 Posts
Anybody know a good site with cheap tires. I want to get a set of Dunlop D207 for my F4. I found a set at imotorcycleshopper for $202 plus shipping. Competition Accessories is pretty close to that. Pretty good price but I thought I would get everybody's input.

------------------

·
Registered
331 Posts
Call DOUG at Trans Am cycles - it's in PA so you should be able to get them in a day or 2. He has prices similar to those mentioned but his tires are not seconds. 717-626-4765. Tell him Geoff told you to call and he will take care of you

------------------
Ride Fast. Take Chances.

P

·
0 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Aril, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by cbr600f4gd:
Tell him Geoff told you to call and he will take care of you

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And be sure not to mention Geoff's "friend" Chris; you are sure to get reamed if you do.

------------------
Pete
-Men are from earth. Women are from earth. Deal with it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts